**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoners advancement

Last week I never got anything from the summoners advancement I left the alliance, deleted the game redownloaded it and still haven't got it now I will not get anything from this advancement from where I left the alliance and came back can I please get some help

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    How much did they score? (You shouldn't have left :expressionless: )
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Why did you leave the alliance? Your alliance may not have achieved the rank rewards. Mine needs to alternate opening weeks to get rewards. Hopefully that won't last too long, but we'd be about 50k each week if we didn't.
  • Why did you leave the alliance? Your alliance may not have achieved the rank rewards. Mine needs to alternate opening weeks to get rewards. Hopefully that won't last too long, but we'd be about 50k each week if we didn't.
    How much did they score? (You shouldn't have left :expressionless: )

In my alliance we always hit the rank rewards there has never been a week that we haven't just all of a sudden I never got nothing for last week we was in 200k and my buddy's got 400 4* shards and I got nothing not even a letter