**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW Buffed Season Rewards

Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ,

I'm sure you already know that most of the community is not happy with the buff unless per war rewards are something too good. Everyone wants to chill in Plat 4 now, cause that also rewards Tier 5 Basic fragments.

The Idea of buffing the rewards is to get us excited again and push in war right ? Yea, with the current buff there's only a wave of disappointment that I saw. The community expected a much bigger buff given the waiting it took and the effort the new War/Map designs require.

Usually you don't change your decisions as I'm sure they undergo critical planning. But I would request Kabam to please review your rewards or at least make the per war rewards very very very good. So we can experience the games most heart pumping dimension again.

Thanks.
Taz.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    There is no solution that will satisfy the player base when it comes to rewards. Its never enough. They gave away 5* Awakening Gems at xmas and people were mad cause it's not a generic. They practically gave us a free 5* with the Gwen pool goes to the movies and people were mad because iron patriot was in it. They give a 6* for top rewards in the buffed AW rewards and people are mad because 1 every 6 weeks isnt enough.

No matter the amount of rewards, people will still be upset or say its not enough. They could let you pick your own 5* champ I guarantee people will complain they have to use rank up resources and then the "we need gold realms" posts will flood the forums.

Its never enough.
    I play in Tier 2 currently. They are more than good enough in my opinion. Spending real money doesn't have any bearing on what rewards they are going to give out. I'm generalizing because i've been around this game and forums long enough to know for a fact there won't be a solution that's going to make you happy or the majority of the player base. Your reason is that you spend money so therefore rewards need to be more. We're only 1 Tier apart and not that many places apart as we are at the top of Plat 3 right now.

I spend on pots and boosts all the time because that's what war requires to win. I'm fine with the rewards but I wish they'd add some way to recoup those items used either after each war or the season like AQ does with glory. Give us the Alliance crystals they sell with the Alliance booster pack. They won't because they want us to spend.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

There is no solution that will satisfy the player base when it comes to rewards. Its never enough. They gave away 5* Awakening Gems at xmas and people were mad cause it's not a generic. They practically gave us a free 5* with the Gwen pool goes to the movies and people were mad because iron patriot was in it. They give a 6* for top rewards in the buffed AW rewards and people are mad because 1 every 6 weeks isnt enough.

No matter the amount of rewards, people will still be upset or say its not enough. They could let you pick your own 5* champ I guarantee people will complain they have to use rank up resources and then the "we need gold realms" posts will flood the forums.

Its never enough.

Are u actually listening to why people are mad or are you just going to use the fact that people are mad to further your agenda.
    Context matters, so maybe educate yourself on why people are disappointed or mad. This whole post was just sh!tting in the fact that people were mad not why. The why could be a really good reason.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I play in Tier 2 currently. They are more than good enough in my opinion. Spending real money doesn't have any bearing on what rewards they are going to give out. I'm generalizing because i've been around this game and forums long enough to know for a fact there won't be a solution that's going to make you happy or the majority of the player base. Your reason is that you spend money so therefore rewards need to be more. We're only 1 Tier apart and not that many places apart as we are at the top of Plat 3 right now.

I spend on pots and boosts all the time because that's what war requires to win. I'm fine with the rewards but I wish they'd add some way to recoup those items used either after each war or the season like AQ does with glory. Give us the Alliance crystals they sell with the Alliance booster pack. They won't because they want us to spend.

I don't think this is necessarily true. Personally I think the reward buff was pretty good, however, it could have been a bit more generous considering how much of a time/resource suck AW can be. I seriously doubt majority of the player base is unhappy with this change, it's mainly the players playing in Platinum-Master tiers that are having to use countless boosts and potions to get through defense with minimal deaths that would like to see a little more return for the effort required.

Djkrdjj said:

Its never enough.

Are u actually listening to why people are mad or are you just going to use the fact that people are mad to further your agenda.
    Context matters, so maybe educate yourself on why people are disappointed or mad. This whole post was just sh!tting in the fact that people were mad not why. The why could be a really good reason.
    Naah he's not. And he's struggling on Plat 3 not even thinking of Masters or Being the number 1 ally. He's just either another mediocre player or just working for Kabam.
    Lol yep you got me. Such a mediocre player. Yet to prove my point further, you are claiming the rewards arent enough.
    Djkrdjj said:

Its never enough.

They are mad because its not rewards they think they deserve. Plat 3 went from 9k T2A to getting a full T2A. They didn't change much at the top but more for the middle to bottom are the biggest changes.

Again, they could give each tier a full T5B and it wouldn't be enough.
    It's not the only source of T2A. It's only 9k right now in Plat 3. Thats a huge increase. I don't rely on AW for T2A or T5B. I rely on AQ and EQ's. It's funny you think you have me pegged as a player.

It's not the only source of T2A. It's only 9k right now in Plat 3. Thats a huge increase. I don't rely on AW for T2A or T5B. I rely on AQ and EQ's. It's funny you think you have me pegged as a player.

What's funny is that your not even into war and putting allegations on All war players. Don't you think ? ;)
    You came up with i'm not into war how? I'm not putting allegations on anyone. Every time there's any sort of rewards announced for any game mode its the same story over and over again where the rewards aren't good enough ever not just war.
    Right. Try to pick a fight, doesn't go your way and now don't have anything of substance to add because all you really had was personal attacks. I think it's more that i'm done with you.