**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is hyperion in alliance quest way to beefed up with power gains and not being able to power lock

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
We have a few struggling with hyperions alot in our ally including myself from time to time, is it to just rake more money in or is everyone else fine with hyp this way?

Is hyperion in alliance quest way to beefed up with power gains and not being able to power lock 33 votes

Yes his way to over powered
60%
Achtunggannicus0830QuikPikChuckRyanWîndšpäveroberto94Loco24x7TaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510FilmsauceLittle_Crocodili29OnemaeusCharnutzslayer6NeotwismRiderofHellSpeedro420Justin2524Too_qikTheInfinty 20 votes
No i’m getting used to him
18%
GamerHarbinger195My_SuperiorKillerRino19RakeYoungX_Factor_Agent 6 votes
I don’t care i leave him for others to fight
3%
Speedbump 1 vote
His ridiculously easy(my guess is you work for kabam)
18%
CupidStanceWoogieboogieSquishyjrThe_4THDrooped2TheSaith 6 votes

Comments

• slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @X_Factor_Agent who ya using mate?
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 114
    No i’m getting used to him
    I use my r3 duped luke cage, use the s3 and it puts 4 stacks of exhaustion on the opponent so they lose power instead of gain and it makes it very easy to control
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    R4 LC not one problem
  • OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    I know there are counters, but it's still ridiculous cuz he isn't always baited. So you have to be luckier than good and I thought that wasn't the intention of the game developers? You should have multiple skill based alternatives, not a specific champ or RNG luck.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I've never seen him, but if all he has is immunity to power lock, any stagger champ should be ok. Also I usually use she hulk vs hype lately, her furies' taunt works great for Hype, and sp2 has power gain reverse
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

We have a few struggling with hyperions alot in our ally including myself from time to time, is it to just rake more money in or is everyone else fine with hyp this way?

I played him alot as 3*. He was my second 3*. I just mastered him.. And nkw it is easy for me to play with or against him..