**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* 4 - > 5 rank up gem Domino vs. Havok

I will take one of those two 5* champs to 5/65 with mutant 4->5 rank up gem who wins this poll so please vote :) Whos better ?Thank you

5* 4 - > 5 rank up gem Domino vs. Havok 32 votes

Domino
78%
SeatinSolrac_2Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756TaZ_4178Repto23shadow_lurker22BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707Tony886RockypantherxManfréaBolgenEtjamakubricknolanBLACKMILKTEA_88gp87Ægon0710XdSpoodermanxDToo_qik 25 votes
Havok
21%
GamerSpeedbumpZarakikLvernon15AleorDose_ResponsiveZuro 7 votes

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Can't say anything by myself.. Bcz i don't have them. But according to YouTube videos. You should go with domino
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    edited July 2019
    Havok
    TheSaith said:

Can't say anything by myself.. Bcz i don't have them. But according to YouTube videos. You should go with domino

Havok has really handy advantage, he deals energy/no contact damage and Kabam bringing back thorns damage nodes also autoblock/parry nodes don't affect him, plus he generates 2,5 percent of power every second and his sp3 is devastating, he's good defender, hard to parry, detonation deals ton of damage, so it's really close between them, but Domino is Domino