**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Strange interaction with the 2nd AQ Hyperion

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So this Hyperion has spite which feeds him power when you have a buff.

I went in with my Venom bc his SP1 can eat that powergain he gets. I thought maybe I can deal some good damage. But it was a full solo.

So for the strange thing: he actived his powergain ONLY 1 time at the beginning.

He had spite the whole fight bc I had Venom but he started generating his cosmic stacks when he was under 1 bar of power. Normaly they become a powergain when he is under 3 bars of power right?

So what happend here?

Is it a bug or can we abuse this?

The fight was super easy after that.

Comments

• Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Seraphion said:

So this Hyperion has spite which feeds him power when you have a buff.

I went in with my Venom bc his SP1 can eat that powergain he gets. I thought maybe I can deal some good damage. But it was a full solo.

So for the strange thing: he actived his powergain ONLY 1 time at the beginning.

He had spite the whole fight bc I had Venom but he started generating his cosmic stacks when he was under 1 bar of power. Normaly they become a powergain when he is under 3 bars of power right?

So what happend here?

Is it a bug or can we abuse this?

The fight was super easy after that.

I think the game registered the power gain from the node as a power gain buff on hype and since he always had a power gain active he just gained cosmic charges instead.