**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would win #19

UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,400 ★★★★★
Black Bolt and a professional mime are tasked to explain to Deadpool why he can't be a member of the fantastic 4 and persuade him to leave the Baxter Building.

He needs to understand that even with an expensive wig, he can't replace Sue on the team.

Also his recommendation letter from the Avengers is obviously fake.

Rules:
The mime isn't allowed to talk.
Black Bolt isn't allowed to destroy anything.

Who would win #19 39 votes

Black Bolt
51%
Darkrider05Lvernon15ThugsmurfSpiderCools[Deleted User]Jackbrooks2580shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Denzel116WoogieboogieSPIDERMANANTMANX_Factor_AgentInfineightThe_WatcherGonçaloFreeToPlay_21Too_qikWardenZeroBlueSmokezKing_Leo321 20 votes
A professional mime
48%
Duke_SilverCupidKerneasMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWakanda4Ever278Batman1903EtjamaJollyHawkSquishyjrThe_4THHedronEvisceratorÆgon0710XdSpoodermanxDCapAvengerSkillful_starMassapealMr_incredibl3Vatris 19 votes

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Black Bolt
    I say Black Bolt, as Deadpool may have some tiny amount of respect for him, but a mime? I think Deadpool would get tired of the mime and shoot him.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Black Bolt
    Also Kudos for a really inventive post! I know this is the 19th but this scenario is really fun to think about and different than just a who punches harder question!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    A professional mime
    Idk, but I always kinda thought that BB doesn't even try to communicate, everyone either understands VERY basic gestures or Medusa does the talking
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    A professional mime
    Yeah he's a professional mime so.... and deadpool would probably be annoyed by black bolt .
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Black Bolt

Pretty sure Deadpool would start a mime-act convo with the mime

Like from detective lol