**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6 star champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    ramansh said:

I recently opened my first 6 star after completing act 5 (just completion). And i was hoping for a decent champ but got Captain marvel . So what should i do. Is she a decent champ to level up and play or should i let her be as a garbage.

any suggestions will be helpful

Use her in arenas
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I have to agree, unduped aegon is no way good. An unduped iron fist would be better in comparison. His value comes only when he's duped and at high Sig. I had him 5 star unduped for sometime then I used my generic gem on him and now at Sig 170. So I can tell what is his value unduped vs duped and high Sig.
  • Options
    DonAngelusDonAngelus Posts: 20
    My first was Blackbolt
    My second was IMIW
    My 3rd, which was last week is Domino.

All in all, I'm pretty fortunate.
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I have her as a duped 5* at r4. With poison masteries she hits like a beast. I use her to do map 5 in AQ and save my other champs for questing. I’d take her as a 6* and be content.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Her sp2 hits pretty hard. But you'll probably just use her for a few quests and have a bit of fun but then gradually stop using her just like i have for most of 6 stars
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

monomugg said:

this is
    my first and only one so far

I know a lot of people see Aegon and call this a great pull but as the owner of a 6* Aegon I can day from experience it's really not. Odds are we won't be duping him any time soon, much less getting that sig to a strong level and without that he's a permanent pine rider unfortunately. Maybe we'll see 6* AGs someday but unless its generic or you can pick the class he still won't be getting any use.
    He will still have WAY more use than a Juggernaut or Deadpool X-Force or Karnak.
    Nope, they'll all have the same use, none.

Edit: Actually they'll all have the same use, arena points.
    Ægon has good immunities and nice damage when you ramp him up, it depends on the content you use him in. Hes much better than your average bad 6* Champ, hes probably the best out of the worst in there.
    He has to ramp up every fight there’s not a lot of fights that give you a few minutes to get the utility needed
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    IMHO, if she is the ONLY 6* champ you got, I would use her, as any 6* is going to cause more damage then any 4 or 5* champ just because of the fact that they are a 6*.

I have yet to recieve my first 6*, but I understand your pain as my first 5* was Hulk Buster. lol

I have not leveled him up much, but he's usefuly at times.

I hope you enjoy your 6* on some level. ;)
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Deadpool X Force is so bad man.

Restoration kit synergy with nick fury is incredibly useful. Definitely not useless
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ramansh said:

@SlayerOfGods you said 6.2.2 what does that mean
    is their any poison path there

Boss is a sinister with caustic temper. Need poison immunity and fury