**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1.5 Miliion 5* HOARD Opening.........

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
As u can see...

1.5 million 5* shards ( crystal video opening of it!)

We would like to celebrate the insane amount of 5* shards that has been hoarded, by requesting Kabam to give out a special crystal to every summoner and call it a "Hoarding Crystal"

4* Hoarding fc Crystal for non cavalier
5* Hoarding fgmc Crystal for cavalier

with an increased chance at.. getting corvus!

I love corvus and i want others to love using corvus to!

I myself have a dream of owning a 6* Corvus, after 25+ 6* crystal attempts i am still trying to get him.

what do you think of the hoarding crystal? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    You should go featured
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Give the people what they want, Miike!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

I don't think that would go over. Considering they stopped posting the Featured List because they didn't want to encourage hoarding, I doubt they're going to give a Crystal commemorating it. Lol. Still an impressive level of self-control.

Yes as the new featured doesn’t encourage hoarding anymore at all
    I suppose it depends what you're going for. Featured Crystals are all about chances. Are you willing to risk not getting what you want for the chance of getting it? That's the question. They add a mix. They won't ever be 100% or even 75% God Tier.
  • Options
    TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11
    The idea doesn't make sense, why would they make a featured crystal for corvus and call it a hoarding crystal?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I just want to see 1.5mil shards opened in basics to see what the 6 star shards are
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Kobster84 said:

I don't think that would go over. Considering they stopped posting the Featured List because they didn't want to encourage hoarding, I doubt they're going to give a Crystal commemorating it. Lol. Still an impressive level of self-control.

I suppose it depends what you're going for. Featured Crystals are all about chances. Are you willing to risk not getting what you want for the chance of getting it? That's the question. They add a mix. They won't ever be 100% or even 75% God Tier.
    Depends where you are in the game. I’ve been doing featured recently as the champions in there fill my gaps - Wasp specifically - and I have enough god tiers for it to be more than worth the gamble. Until you have a comprehensive roster they’re very rarely worth it IMO
  • Options
    benshb said:

I was in the Thread that Miike said he wanted to see a Crystal Opening. It's entirely possible the OP was serious. Although, that doesn't mean their view on hoarding has changed. Lol.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Kobster84 said:

Depends where you are in the game. I’ve been doing featured recently as the champions in there fill my gaps - Wasp specifically - and I have enough god tiers for it to be more than worth the gamble. Until you have a comprehensive roster they’re very rarely worth it IMO
    Oh, I agree. I always suggest people build a reasonable Roster before going for them.
  • Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=We_5j98EzQk

Here’s a million for SpiderGwen

Crazy.