**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick but lifesaving question

I’ve been playing for a long time but do not have my Kabam account linked to my iOS playing account. My question is can I do it now without losing my 3 years of progress? I only ask because when I originally tried it my initial progress was reset. Oh and sorry if this has been asked, I’ve had trouble finding a specific definite answer.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    If you have a kabam account you should be able to login from any smartphone/tablet that supports mcoc. If you don’t know how, just go to settings and it’s not hard at all
  • LiquoricewhipLiquoricewhip Posts: 10
    Thanks for the response, my problem is that when I try log into my Kabam account in game, it acts as if it’s a new game and gives me a new account. I’ve seen this with other people and am just wondering if there’s a way around this
  • LiquoricewhipLiquoricewhip Posts: 10
    Jaded said:

Thanks for the response, my problem is that when I try log into my Kabam account in game, it acts as if it’s a new game and gives me a new account. I’ve seen this with other people and am just wondering if there’s a way around this

Just email support. They can link accounts to email accounts. Or unlink then as well.
    I’ll give that a shot thank you very much Jaded!
  • Thanks for the assist on this, Jaded! Our Support Team will definitely be able to assist you with this, OP! :)