**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5, advise needed

Hello seniors, after playing since the beginning, I am going to first R5 one of my champs. My target is to be Cavalier. Who is the better choice? After SL, the rest are R3.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Void or hype
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Corvus or Hype. I dont own a void myself, but is very found of the two others.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    There are quite a few biohazard nodes in 6.1, something to keep in mind - especially the 6.1.5 CrossBones boss, maybe try awaken Corvus for this.
    Otherwise I'd go for Corvus or Hype, Void is amazing and should be done after these but not as a first R5 in my opinion.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hyperion or Corvus.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Thanks all for the advice. I am able to bring up a R3 to R4 too. Anyone good choice from those in R3?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Ah_boy8 said:

Thanks all for the advice. I am able to bring up a R3 to R4 too. Anyone good choice from those in R3?

Medusa as her armor shatter bypasses biohazard in 6.1.2 for the Sentinel mini boss and is great against the Ultron and Sentinel Bosses (6.1.2 & 6.1.6)

Otherwise go for Omega DarkHawk or Sentinel for the CB boss.

After you do an initial clear you should be able to further rank up one of these too.

Good luck!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Hyperion
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hyperion or venom
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hyperion, he’s a beast for all of act 6
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Void!