**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is worth of generic ag

Anyone can help whom should I use my 4* generic ag in my roster or should wait for better one. I'm in act 5.1.5 and any suggestions for uncollected. This is my roster. Tq in adv 😇.

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    you have a really nice roster :love: i personally would use the AG on AA or medusa, but i would probably be more inclined for the first, because the ability to stop regen and the AAR will be extremely useful for Buffet/Masochism (5.2.3/.4) :)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Sparky, or Medusa.

My personal choice would be Ghost because I love her damage output and being able to gain power off of misses. However, she is definitely not the easiest champ to play with. If you can master her play style though definitely worth a generic.

Next best would be Medusa most likely because she gains some big damage output and can autoblock to save your life on occasion.

Sparky is less worth a generic but if you like his play style and want to see more damage his awakened ability sends his crit rate through the roof if you are maxed on spidey charges (above 50% that is).