Options

MK [NAYTS] Rebuilding Aiming AQ map 5x5

Rebuilding alli after this season, looking for players over 250K PI or able to do AQ 5x5. (if your not there yet but have some skills we can take you in on probation aswell).

- Activity for AQ and AW is required. It's not cool to let your teammates wait to be able to move forward.
- Will need officers as well.
- Line app is required.
- There will be a solid structure set up to deal with all sort of problems/difficulties. I will be the first to help and assist you. There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. Looking for members who are willing to get better and/or grow in the game.

If any quetions or remarks, feel free to contact me:
IGN: JustZ
LINE: Zjieee

Comments

• Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    What happened wasn't you all running map 7
  • Options
    ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    Kaladin_ said:

What happened wasn't you all running map 7

Don't know if you are confusing with another alli. This one has been on sleeper mode for last 2 seasons. (Leader left game and all members found new home back then)
  • Options
    SciArtistSciArtist Posts: 56
    Did you and your guys find an alliance ?
  • Options
    SciArtist said:

Did you and your guys find an alliance ?

The alliance is there, now we just need to fill it up 🙂
  • Options
    Rebuilding alli. Become part of a great story, written by yourself…
    To rebuild an alli at a decent lvl is a very tough job, as many recruits are looking for a stable home.
    This Is the main reason why many fail in their attempt to get one up and running.

I am looking for those willing to dare to take the step into the unknown.
    As a leader and officer of multiple alliances before, I gathered some valuable information in how to optimize in running an alliance.
    Now if people who are looking for a new home (mostly they come with 2 or more friends together) would dare to take the risk, and help start building a great chapter, things could start to look very sunny. I also see some whole BG's looking for new home...

In the worst case scenario, you lose a week/2 weeks of good AQ rewards and have to continue look for another alli. But at the same time you gain information in how rebuilding an alli goes into work.
    And in the best case you helped us build a strong core from where we can work out.
    Either way its a win-win situation. Think about that…

The aim Is to build AQ map 5*5 alli for all BG's (at least start this way with 2 BG's). AW gold 1-2 first season, and up from there on.

If you can see yourself helping us writing this story, add me up on LINE.
    The alliance tag Is [NAYTS]

If you think go f..ck yourself, thank you for reading and good luck to you.

For more info and questions add me on LINE: Zjieee