**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make duels free

Why are duels capped to 5 per day, and then have a price after? If you want to learn how to use a champ and want to practice, what's the harm in allowing us unlimited duels?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Because those fights have rewards.

If the rewards were eliminated, I don't see any harm removing the cost.
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

Because those fights have rewards.

If the rewards were eliminated, I don't see any harm removing the cost.

You get 150 battle chips per duel at most If you're dueling someone harder than you. It can get as low as 50 for an easy person. I dont see how having unlimited duels would really impact you, they're more to test out champions on specific enemies, I doubt most people play them just for the rewards
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually it is quite easy to acquire duel credit from milestone, thus it is not an issue at all.
    Whilst I agree to remove such limitation yet kabam may probably remove the reward at the same time. A double edges sword.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Reference said:

Actually it is quite easy to acquire duel credit from milestone, thus it is not an issue at all.
    Whilst I agree to remove such limitation yet kabam may probably remove the reward at the same time. A double edges sword.

I say remove the reward.

I'd be happy just to be able to run a fight against a certain champ 20-30 times to learn the fight with no rewards.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    Ppl also run some Duels to top-off any of Class Combat or Class Arena Solo Events (which is more than just some Battlechips for rewards then).
    So would make ClassCombat too attainable (only some “time”), unless they pulled those fights from the Event Rules).
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

I say remove the reward.

I'd be happy just to be able to run a fight against a certain champ 20-30 times to learn the fight with no rewards.
    Rewards is not limited to the battlechips, but also those points contributing to daily milestones. Some players did individual duel to achieve milestones.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Reference said:

Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

I say remove the reward.

Rewards is not limited to the battlechips, but also those points contributing to daily milestones. Some players did individual duel to achieve milestones.
    Not sure if that's necessarily a bad thing.