**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus rankup 5* or 6*?

Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I was going to rankup my 5* duped corvus and then recently pulled a 6* version. So now I am torn between whether to dup the 6* or the 5*. I am leaning towards the 6* as they are obviously the future of the game and also I dont find I run into to many situations that I am counting on his glaive charges to stay alive.

Thoughts?

Corvus rankup 5* or 6*? 61 votes

duped Corvus 5*
26%
DeeparviSpity68TaZ_4178KillerRino19Kobster84SiddhantHfchangDeadpool87GritabitPetusko2811Zulfikar001Dono512Too_qikDjkrdjjTheSaithKing_Leo321 16 votes
unduped Corvus 6*
73%
DL864RaganatorTrimbobDezz_1allinashesBpn88855BajjsbwuqjwLvernon15BrandonmballouNojokejaymRoOOtsDuke_SilverErkNiteAndDaeJohnLocke117CupidBahamutRepto23Cap366Shadow_Phoneix 45 votes

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    duped Corvus 5*
    Corvus dupe is very useful and will give a ton of prestige
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Dude. I'm at lost for words!! he one of my favs I just have a 4* duped maxed sig and he tears she it up!! <--say it fast!! I would totally freak if I had your problem. Sound like your in a win win situation!!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    unduped Corvus 6*
    If you don't rely on his corvus charges then the 6* is gonna pay off more than the 5*. Maybe when r3 are a thing you can rank him up. And whose to say that in the next 6* crystal you won't dupe your corvus?(don't get your Hopes up too much mate,but just saying that it is possible🙂)
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    duped Corvus 5*
    I have both r5 dupe and 6* r2 unduped and use both of them. Duped is in AQ and unduped 6* in AW. You will always use them so doesnt matter
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    maybe i will wait then. I have Domino and CAIW that could go up to R5 5* as well
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    unduped Corvus 6*
    6* for sure, he hits harder, and you want corvis to have attack as high as possible. Also if you get hit, you will lose his charges, so his sig should be useless, if you have some skill
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    duped Corvus 5*
    Aleor said:

6* for sure, he hits harder, and you want corvis to have attack as high as possible. Also if you get hit, you will lose his charges, so his sig should be useless, if you have some skill

Its not matter of skill his sig ability help you survive all dmg node on 1hp. In AQ i have 1hp after mini and still can do whole AQ path, definitely you need to intercepts properly but also you survive everything which is benefit
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    unduped Corvus 6*
    That 6* has waaaaay more potential
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    unduped Corvus 6*
    Rank up the 6*