**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a few strong and active summoners to get us back to Gold 2 or higher!

Hey summoners,

We are Live2Respawn (L2R) and are looking for several strong and active members. 200-250K with a strong roster is important, as we run 3 BGs in AW and AQ, often at the same time. We run AQ Maps 54444 (about 60-70M points), and often jump back and forth between advanced and expert tiers.

In AW, we are currently Gold 3, and are trying to get back to Gold 2. Unfortunately, we had several folks go pretty inactive towards the latter part of the season, so we fell back to Gold 3.

To remedy this, we need members who are ACTIVE and able to fully participate in AQ and AW, ideally able to complete their path in AW to include the mini-boss, and can help us 100% AQ throughout the week.

We are a well-organized, capable and strong 10M+ Alliance looking to improve. We have minimal donations of 20,000 gold and 1.5k loyalty, and expect all members to do 12k in SA weekly. Line is also a must have!

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me on Line at: Gigonite69, or in game at Gigonite. I look forward to meeting you! Best of luck.