**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Historic Uncollected Event & Challenges Tab

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Seatin said:

Kobster84 said:

Seatin said:

Werewrym said:

Seems like it would be an awful lot of content (a.k.a. resources) accessible in a very short period of time. I like the idea, but it shouldn't all be accessible at the same time. If someone was able to obtain all the resources from 17 uncollected events in a very short period of time it would give players a massive jump in their account.

Alongside every monthly event you could release 2-3 past Uncollected's and a Challenge. Gradually filter it all in!
    Question would players who’ve already done it be able to replay it for extra rewards?
    That's upto Kabam, I'd imagine probably not, but hey, it would be a nice addition.
    Would possibly be a good time to add cavalier difficulty?
    They will probably wait for the title with 6.4, they have said Cav is not supposed to be as game changing as uncollected.
    Pretty sure they said they were thinking of adding a cavalier difficulty
    Never seen them mention anything like that. When and if they do what this person stated would be cool though.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've done every challenge except Coulson's. I wasn't playing when it was released (couldn't do Chloe when it came out but they already re-released that one). I'd love to be able to play it. It would also be fun to be able to play some of the previous uncollected events again just to see if the difficulty has actually changed as some keep claiming. I'd also like to be able to finish The Maze. I think this would be a fantastic addition.
  • NearwinNearwin Posts: 5
    Please get this done!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

It’s a great idea but impractical because it would give players myself included too many easy resources. Too many shards, tier 2 alpha catalyst, tier 5 basic catalyst.

I don’t think Kabam will accept it.

Player would still have to do the content and possibly just do 1 every month alongside the current eq
  • Kobster84 said:

Lainua said:

It’s a great idea but impractical because it would give players myself included too many easy resources. Too many shards, tier 2 alpha catalyst, tier 5 basic catalyst.

Player would still have to do the content and possibly just do 1 every month alongside the current eq
    They could release them in batches as @Seatin previously suggested. Leave 1 unlocked, and the rest locked. Then they'd unlock per exploration of the entire quest. Perhaps create limits to how many any single player could Unlock per month also. This would cap the amount of resources any player who hasn't already done these can acquire in a month. I don't see them rereleasing the rewards to those that already acquired them if this came to pass.

Although, this could naturally occur over time with Variant releases. If they released all difficulties per Quest, with the added Variant difficulty, new players would get a shot at getting things they missed, and older players would have something new to toy with. Honestly, it could work in conjunction just the same. They drop them in batches as previously mentioned. Then, once they reach the point where Variants have caught up with those particular EQs, they'd already have the UC difficulty on deck. Just would have to add the Variant difficulty.

In my opinion, this is would be a magnificent way of allowing newer players, or newer UC players that hadn't got the title but did play during that time a way to catch up. I missed a couple of the initial UC difficulty EQs. I would LOVE a chance to take them on now. Would be a MASSIVE help to have a swing at content I couldn't get at originally. Plus, it would add to the nostalgic factor for some that did go at them.

Kobster84 said:

Lainua said:

They could release them in batches as @Seatin previously suggested. Leave 1 unlocked, and the rest locked. Then they'd unlock per exploration of the entire quest. Perhaps create limits to how many any single player could Unlock per month also. This would cap the amount of resources any player who hasn't already done these can acquire in a month. I don't see them rereleasing the rewards to those that already acquired them if this came to pass.

Although, this could naturally occur over time with Variant releases. If they released all difficulties per Quest, with the added Variant difficulty, new players would get a shot at getting things they missed, and older players would have something new to toy with. Honestly, it could work in conjunction just the same. They drop them in batches as previously mentioned. Then, once they reach the point where Variants have caught up with those particular EQs, they'd already have the UC difficulty on deck. Just would have to add the Variant difficulty.

In my opinion, this is would be a magnificent way of allowing newer players, or newer UC players that hadn't got the title but did play during that time a way to catch up. I missed a couple of the initial UC difficulty EQs. I would LOVE a chance to take them on now. Would be a MASSIVE help to have a swing at content I couldn't get at originally. Plus, it would add to the nostalgic factor for some that did go at them.
    I think with variant it’ll be like 2024 before we get to modok hotel though lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Lainua said:

That may be possible. If they ran a rerun alongside EQ, accessible by those that haven't completed it the first time. That's the least complicated way I could see them doing it. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at the ones I missed myself. Not sure if it could be implemented. Would be nice.

Kobster84 said:

Lainua said:

That may be possible. If they ran a rerun alongside EQ, accessible by those that haven't completed it the first time. That's the least complicated way I could see them doing it. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at the ones I missed myself. Not sure if it could be implemented. Would be nice.
    Yup would love to do uncollected from hotel modok to the wasp event would be nice
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    This is exactly what variant is. The reason there is no master or uncollected difficulties for variant 1&2 is because they didn’t exist for those event quest. When they get to the later EQ you will get exactly what your asking for plus the variant difficulty.
    tkt546 said:

This is exactly what variant is. The reason there is no master or uncollected difficulties for variant 1&2 is because they didn’t exist for those event quest. When they get to the later EQ you will get exactly what your asking for plus the variant difficulty.

What about the challenges
    tkt546 said:

Also problem I think with variant they take too long like it’s about 6 months in between each variant
    Kobster84 said:

That’s a different thing all together. They might be able to re-release some of the challenges, but so many of them were tied to special currency/items, and time reliant (1 quest a day for 6 days with a special 7th day), that I’m not sure that’s even a practical request.

It takes 6 months for them to add the variant difficulty. The biggest change/suggestion would be to ask for original content all at once with a locked variant place holder until they’re ready to add it. I think someone mentioned that already.

tkt546 said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a different thing all together. They might be able to re-release some of the challenges, but so many of them were tied to special currency/items, and time reliant (1 quest a day for 6 days with a special 7th day), that I’m not sure that’s even a practical request.

It takes 6 months for them to add the variant difficulty. The biggest change/suggestion would be to ask for original content all at once with a locked variant place holder until they’re ready to add it. I think someone mentioned that already.

You do realize when he says challenges he means boss rushes and champion challenges celebrity events
    Kobster84 said:

tkt546 said:

Kobster84 said:

You do realize when he says challenges he means boss rushes and champion challenges celebrity events
    You do realize that I literally said they could do some of them, which was referring to those. However, other people also mentioned challenges like the Modok Hotel, which was a daily event.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Really good idea. Listen to your content creators Kabam. Their the ones with the proper knowledge and actual good ideas to fix the game.
  • xMasterWilliam1xMasterWilliam1 Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    I totally agree with this, and Kabam would not have anything to lose cause we will using items to complete, since thats where they make they money. And it wouldnt create an unbalanced environment but actually the opposite. Im just worried about if this will create bugs as they can’t seem to handle to drop content w/out there being a problem. But fantastic idea!!!
    tkt546 said:

Kobster84 said:

tkt546 said:

Kobster84 said:

You do realize that I literally said they could do some of them, which was referring to those. However, other people also mentioned challenges like the Modok Hotel, which was a daily event.
    Modok hotel was the name of the event quest
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    This is an absolutely incredible idea. Would allow people to catch up on missed things like titles, etc that were lost at the time for various reasons, family commitments and so on. Please make this happen kabam!

We also know that all our progress on these old events is already saved as some of the originals players have progression at various levels for the variants that were released in the classic edition
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think it’d be great, but if they do they should reduce the energy cost from three to two to make it more manageable
    PraiseKek said:

I think it’d be great, but if they do they should reduce the energy cost from three to two to make it more manageable

Not sure how that would go over for the people who used 3. Lol.

PraiseKek said:

Well they got the rewards earlier meaning they now have a better progressed account because of it
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    That’s why this man makes the big bucks!
    Great idea
  • Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Lainua said:

I think with variant it’ll be like 2024 before we get to modok hotel though lol
    Probably, lol.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    Kobster84 said:

PraiseKek said:

Well they got the rewards earlier meaning they now have a better progressed account because of it
    What I mean is if people did it at 3 per Tile and we got to do it at 2, it wouldn't likely be fair. Should preface that by saying I think only people who haven't run it should be able to receive Rewards. Running it twice shouldn't yield anything. Also makes it more complex to set up.

Kobster84 said:

PraiseKek said:

What I mean is if people did it at 3 per Tile and we got to do it at 2, it wouldn't likely be fair. Should preface that by saying I think only people who haven't run it should be able to receive Rewards. Running it twice shouldn't yield anything. Also makes it more complex to set up.
    Ye agree where people who ran it before won’t get rewards but thing is they did it with act 4
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

PraiseKek said:

Ye agree where people who ran it before won’t get rewards but thing is they did it with act 4
    Act 4 was around a long time, and back then, the Meta was different. Using that much Energy was part of the challenge and longevity. By the time they changed it, many things in the game changed as well. UC still has UC-level Rewards, and at the moment, it's still the highest possible.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I definitely agree with you bro. I would love to go back an do the Master / Uncollected AÈGON event - or the DARKHAWK even - or MASACRE event, etc...

Kabam, let's make that happen, and keep the same rewards, because they the same before you buffed them for event quest.