**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the best team for an attempt at uncollected?

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Rank up Venom...he owns this month's uncollected
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    never mind...you want to become uncollected not run the EQ
  • Will5blueWill5blue Posts: 11

What’s your sorry progression?
    What have you done and percentage of each act?

100% act 1-3.
    25% act 4 completed.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Hulk is great for Collector. You have some good champs, but you need to look at ranking them up. Have you done any part of Act 5 yet?
    Spurgeo14 said:

Hulk is great for Collector. You have some good champs, but you need to look at ranking them up. Have you done any part of Act 5 yet?

None of act 5 and ya Hulk is a monster so far. I can take any champ to 4/40 and I'm looking at a few rank 5's soon but idk who would benefit most for going uncollected.

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I would hold off until you have a few rank 5 4 stars and rank 3 5 stars under your belt. The actual getting to collector isnt so bad, it's the BS fight with collector that is the worst. I used OG hulk, sparky, Hawkeye, ghost rider, and blade. Only spark was a 4 star. I used a bunch of revives on hulk and Hawkeye to get past collector.

If you haven't gotten thru lines in the sand in act 5 yet, I feel that is the toughest challenge. Those machosim and caltrops nodes made things tricky. I used voodoo, x 23, blade, IWIM, and Hawkeye there.

Anyways, take your time, it's not going anywhere. Save up on lv 1 revives and units and rank up your champs. Act 5 isnt going anywhere.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I would hold off until you have a few rank 5 4 stars and rank 3 5 stars under your belt. The actual getting to collector isnt so bad, it's the BS fight with collector that is the worst.

I'm not sure how I would get past the flare node in 5.1.1 and 5.1.3 with that roster. The flare would kill me too quickly and there's not enough damage there even with the attack boost to kill quickly. Maybe you could use Hulk and keep potioning him back up but that seems expensive. But it has been a while since I've been in 5.1, that might be viable.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I would hold off until you have a few rank 5 4 stars and rank 3 5 stars under your belt. The actual getting to collector isnt so bad, it's the BS fight with collector that is the worst.

I'm not sure how I would get past the flare node in 5.1.1 and 5.1.3 with that roster. The flare would kill me too quickly and there's not enough damage there even with the attack boost to kill quickly. Maybe you could use Hulk and keep potioning him back up but that seems expensive. But it has been a while since I've been in 5.1, that might be viable.
    I actually did this recently on an alt with two 4/40's and the rest R2 or R3. It's not as bad as it looks.
    Update: I'll be pushing for the collector tomorrow with the team of 4* r5 hulk r4 Thor rag r5 ghost r4 hood and *5 r3 wasp.
    13xlvl1 revives 1lvl2 revive and 1 lvl2 team revive + 900 units.

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Will5blue said:

Update: I'll be pushing for the collector tomorrow with the team of 4* r5 hulk r4 Thor rag r5 ghost r4 hood and *5 r3 wasp.
    13xlvl1 revives 1lvl2 revive and 1 lvl2 team revive + 900 units.

Was reading through the post and didn’t even realise it was almost 3 months old. Anyways, you’ve got this man, you’ll be fine with them champs, lots of firepower in there.