**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Many many moons ago this would have been a really great pull...

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Maybe time to un nerf this now garbage champ. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    I'd love to have him. 2015 rank up gem is ready to go lol. Few new good synergies, but yeah it's tough when you think back to what he was.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    He's a rare pull now. Not really OP. Unfortunately, I don't see those Champs being returned to what they were. Nor do I think they even could at this stage.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I don’t know. When the Dr Strange movie comes back around they could tinker with him and make him a badass again.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Seen a r5 5* ds max sig solo the 6.2.6 champion boss 🤷‍♂️. I’d also take that pull for a mystic 2015 gem + mystic awakening gem I’ve got no one to use on.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for Kabam to make good on the promise that Strange would remain a top champ after the nerf, just "closer to the pack." Now that he is a 5* it is even more obvious that this promise was a lie. I don't think it was an intentional lie... I think when they told us what they did they thought that it would be true. But they should have made good on the promise when it became obvious that they nerfed him too hard. This pisses me off every time I think of it. I don't like being lied to and at this point there is no other word for Kabam's announcement. it was a lie.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    worst part is his abilities page isnt even complete, like they just didnt even want to finish working (nerfing) him properly!!
    he gains fury and crit rating in 2nd blessing ,no mention of by how much and he gains armour up and block prof. during 1st, no mention of by how much, all his stats are below average, he gains very slow power but nothing to counter it unless u have MD at 5,& ur fighting groot or oldman logan, he has 50% chance to armour break on sp2 if he has fury ,that chance is bascially barely max at 20%,he usually never breaks any armours,
    so basically he has nothing at all going for him, i would hate to get him in 6*, if we make a small comparison, i would say venompool,kamalakhan,old man logan , magneto or even iron patriot are better in their current state without any buffs or rework, he is that BAD unfortunately. i took him to 4/55 out of nostalgia and tried himto ue in AQ hinking he atleast has regen but Boy was i wrong, in map 5 day 3, he couldnt out damage a mutant sentinel on 1st node and died while bleed through blocks started 😂😂😂.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Vatris said:

I mean you do have a 5 star Ægon... I would take diablos for a year straight if kabam gave me a 5 star Ægon lol

True story...I just pulled Nick Fury, Aegon, Nick Fury Dupe (all five stars) the popped a 6 star basic and got......Hulkbuster.

I just smiled and said, “I understand Kabam. Gotta keep me humble.” Haha