**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Champion for max sig stone

I have a max sig stone in my overflow. I’m debating using a generic awakening gem and the max sig stone on either Scarlett witch or symbiote supreme. Both are 4/40 right now but whichever one I do this on I will rank 5. Thoughts?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch. Symbiote Supreme is fine without his awakened ability. Scarlet Witch really benefits a lot with max signature level.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch 100%
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Scralet witch,definitely.
    Symbiote supreme doesn't even need to be awakened but scarlet destroys at max sig(as much as a 4* can do)
  • jaydawg0006jaydawg0006 Posts: 5
    Thanks that’s what I was thinking, especially since there is no Scarlett witch past rank 4.

So the next question is who do I rank 5 first? I also picked up a Magic today. So do I rank 5 max sig Scarlett witch, unawakened symbiote supreme unawakened magic or unawakened ghost rider? Only have enough to rank 5 one of them. Want someone good at AQ and or AW and also help get me uncollected. My other max 4 stars are stark spidey , (80/99) omega red (80/99), Aegon (80/99), iw iron man (20/99) and sentinal (20/99). Planning on taking my venom the duck to rank 5 as well (has a nice synergy with supreme). Only have a few 5 stars and none past rank 2.