**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newer champs hit way too hard

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've pointed to threads where I stated explicitly that he's broken, and provided actual evidence as opposed to your argument based on nothing more than you've seen from other people's experiences.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Baseless argument? I was making an argument that he’s broken 😂. Is he not? Lmao

Please find the comment here stating he isn't broken, and yet you continue to argue about absolutely nothing if that was your only point
    “I” continue to argue? Are you insane? YOU CALLED ME OUT 1ST!! I wasn’t arguing anything until you started throwing sh*t my way. Lmao
    You're really starting to look childish. Stop before you embarrass yourself further.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Some of us have actually tested this champ currently against what you're claiming he dominates and can assure you he does not. Is there a large portion of especially mid game content that he would steamrolls? Absolutely. Act 6 and a lot of the variants? Lol no chance

Nah I’d say he destroys v2 right now and most of v1
    The only argument I've made is that he can walk through anything currently bc he definitely cannot. I know this bc I've used him against those fights. Yet you're still here claiming otherwise with absolutely no firsthand experience of your own whatsoever.

I just get fed up with the hyperbole some of you throw around after you watch a few click bait YouTube videos when a lot of you haven't even finished act 5 and have no clue what you're talking about
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Please find the comment here stating he isn't broken, and yet you continue to argue about absolutely nothing if that was your only point
    “I” continue to argue? Are you insane? YOU CALLED ME OUT 1ST!! I wasn’t arguing anything until you started throwing sh*t my way. Lmao
    This was his "calling you out"

https://youtu.be/Dgb7Xay-yM4
    There is NO WAY this isn’t completely broken. This damage is nuts, & I honestly don’t think it’s intended. Ghost is one thing, & requires a lot of skill & Synergies to play well. But this is simply absurd. Watch the video & feel free to explain to me otherwise...

Who is saying he isn't broken? If you look in the bug thread it's a bunch of people saying he's broken. Youtubers are saying he's broken. There's a large difference between this champ is broken and, you can beat anything in the game with this champ
    To which you replied

There is NO WAY this isn’t completely broken. This damage is nuts, & I honestly don’t think it’s intended. Ghost is one thing, & requires a lot of skill & Synergies to play well. But this is simply absurd. Watch the video & feel free to explain to me otherwise...

Who is saying he isn't broken? If you look in the bug thread it's a bunch of people saying he's broken. Youtubers are saying he's broken. There's a large difference between this champ is broken and, you can beat anything in the game with this champ
    If you can beat anything in the game with 1 Champion, it’s broken. There isn’t meant to be a “1 Size Fits All” Champion in this game. Even Ghost & Corvus have their bad matches. Cull has non, & can deal 1/2 a million Health in a couple combos.
    So basically he said it was broken currently to which you said "nuh uh, he is completely broken and has zero counters"
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Having followed the conversation, I'd say the oppposite has happened. Work has provided reasonable arguments based on his first-hand experience. You on the other hand...let's just say your points hit the metaphorical fan many, many times.

Just my 2 cents. Carry on folks.

The only argument I've made is that he can walk through anything currently bc he definitely cannot. I know this bc I've used him against those fights. Yet you're still here claiming otherwise with absolutely no firsthand experience of your own whatsoever.

I just get fed up with the hyperbole some of you throw around after you watch a few click bait YouTube videos when a lot of you haven't even finished act 5 and have no clue what you're talking about

I’m Elders Bane bro. I’ve been that way for months on end. I can post screenshots if you want proof.
    This is exactly what I meant by embarrassing yourself. Well done.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

To which you replied

If you can beat anything in the game with 1 Champion, it’s broken. There isn’t meant to be a “1 Size Fits All” Champion in this game. Even Ghost & Corvus have their bad matches. Cull has non, & can deal 1/2 a million Health in a couple combos.
    So basically he said it was broken currently to which you said "nuh uh, he is completely broken and has zero counters"
    He said there is a difference between broken & being able to beat anything in the game with someone. I was making a point that there’s not.
    Except you never "made" that point, you just showed you dint know what you were talking about because as have been proven he cannot beat anything in the game.

I’m Elders Bane bro. I’ve been that way for months on end. I can post screenshots if you want proof.
    Also didn't name you specifically as I don't know where you are in game. I said a lot of you. Based on what you're saying, I'd be more than comfortable betting gi have more completed content than yourself though. That's not a shot at you but just an assumption based on your opinion which I feel is patently false.

Cull is in my opinion broken. He is however no way shape or fork a skeleton key to all game content even in current form. That's my argument and the end of it. I'm sorry if you feel insulted but that's not my intention, it is just to let you know that from someone with more end game experience than yourself, he absolutely is not

Lormif said:

To which you replied

He said there is a difference between broken & being able to beat anything in the game with someone. I was making a point that there’s not.
    There is a huge distinction between the two however. Cull is absolutely broken in my opinion. He 100% cannot beat everything in the game currently even in his broken state. At least without spending a ridiculous amount of items that would make using him pointless. If you have to use 20 revives to get to a boss, who cares if you solo the boss?
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    I think it all comes down to "I wish I had a Cull Obsidian" syndrome. It's okay, I guess I would have it to if I didnt have him now...

ItsDamien said:

Again, I’m not embarrassed. Why do you keep insisting I’m embarrassed? I have literally nothing to be embarrassed over pal. Asking if I should provide proof that I’m a higher end player is something that is perfectly responsible. Now, is there anything smart you like to say? Or is trolling just your full time job on here?
    You don't know what "embarrassing yourself" means do you? Not that you feel embarrassed, but that your actions are something embarrassing.

Also I haven't been on the forums for a weeks up until 2 days ago. Claiming that "trolling is my full time job on here" is again a childish and frankly embarrassing statement from you. You're so foolish that I AM EMBARRASSED FOR YOU.

Keep going though. I'll get my popcorn. I do love watching people roast you.
    Kobster84 said:

Some of us have actually tested this champ currently against what you're claiming he dominates and can assure you he does not. Is there a large portion of especially mid game content that he would steamrolls? Absolutely. Act 6 and a lot of the variants? Lol no chance

He's still gonna get wrecked by alot of the unavoidable damage in ch3 in V1. V2, absolutely he would excel in a large percentage of it
    Kobster84 said:

Correction: 1/3 of V1. Lol.. Oh V1, I gave up exploring that a long time ago...
    ItsDamien said:

He had to try and prove you wrong. I mean, he had to try and win at something somehow today...

Lormif said:

To which you replied

There is a huge distinction between the two however. Cull is absolutely broken in my opinion. He 100% cannot beat everything in the game currently even in his broken state. At least without spending a ridiculous amount of items that would make using him pointless. If you have to use 20 revives to get to a boss, who cares if you solo the boss?
    I’ll agree to disagree on that matter, simply because it doesn’t matter... because he’ll be fixed by Kabam anyways.

But I’m glad we can agree that he is bugged & broken. I apologize if I appeared to have thrown unnecessary sh*t at you. It was not my intent. I was just trying to make a point... that appears to have already been enforced.
    Try to not get so worked up over YouTube videos man. No creator is gonna show stuff with fights that aren't ideal circumstances MOSTLY. I won't say none ever do but especially when things like this happen it's all about the views and likes.

Cull is broken and I promise you no one is going from not even being cavalier to exploring 6.2 while he's broken just bc cull is broken. I'm not trying to be an ass but sometimes you need to listen to people with a bit more experience than yourself bc sometimes we genuinely are just trying to bring some sense to the table
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

Lmao. Ur trying so hard to defend your cull. He’s broken, needs nerfed. Deal with it, your argument is pathetic.
    Are you even reading what I've posted? Have you read my posts in the bug forum?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/149992/insane-cull-obsidian-damage#latest

I've said he's obviously bugged. I'm just saying some of you guys ridiculous hyperbole going from he's bugged to someone could 100% all game content with him is absurd is all. I have him, have had him since release, he's definitely not working as he did at release, I'm fine with him being reverted to his original state (if they fix the fury duration after rout), and just want you guys to chill with the ridiculous hyperbole that's completely unfounded
    You saying he can’t beat everything in the game is absurd. He was perfectly fine before this bug. Nothing needs changed he just needs fixed.
    Okay, take him against a buffet path, a shock path, a biohazard path, a freezer burn path, acid wash, caustic temper, stun immune, debuff immune, etc........

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about so please stop spamming up the forum with nonsense.
    Keep whining,he’ll be fixed possibly even nerfed. Game breaking. He kills anything too fast to even worry bout them nodes,minus a ramp up fight