**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Artifacts Per Round

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
How many dungeon artifacts can you get per round per tier? is there a chart or anything anywhere?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

How many dungeon artifacts can you get per round per tier? is there a chart or anything anywhere?

artifacts do not come per round, they come from the quest and how many points you get in that quest. the new stuff is new so we dont know how it works.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

artifacts do not come per round, they come from the quest and how many points you get in that quest. the new stuff is new so we dont know how it works.
    I think you misinterpreted what he means. He means how many artifacts do you get per 3 days if you get all the milestones.

I only calculated tier 1 and it was 3000+ dungeon artifacts for all milestones per round. 3020 or 3120 or something like that I don't remember the exact nr but hope this helps.

Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

I think you misinterpreted what he means. He means how many artifacts do you get per 3 days if you get all the milestones.

I only calculated tier 1 and it was 3000+ dungeon artifacts for all milestones per round. 3020 or 3120 or something like that I don't remember the exact nr but hope this helps.
    It is very possible that is what he means, but his post did not say that so I am not going to make an assumption. By mentioning tiers it seems to me he is talking about the tier system when you do a match.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I was about to search for this. So, you get 9k total for the whole period dungeons is up?

I just found out that you can get a regular five star crystal at 22k artifacts. Im only at 8k.

Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

• Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    You can get a max of 3090 dungeon artifacts for each 3-day dungeon period. Not sure how many dungeons there’ll be per month tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Go to the upcoming dungeons count the artifacts you can get and x5
    Steel_22 said:

You can get a max of 3090 dungeon artifacts for each 3-day dungeon period. Not sure how many dungeons there’ll be per month tho

15 days, so 5, so about 15k.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

It is very possible that is what he means, but his post did not say that so I am not going to make an assumption. By mentioning tiers it seems to me he is talking about the tier system when you do a match.
    I said tiers and did meant tiers, but your response was talking about the individual rooms I think.

I'm in tier 3, so I can see the milestone artifact rewards for that tier for this round (and by round I mean this 3-day dungeon round). I'm looking to move up to tier 2 and then tier 1, so I wanted to see how much of an increase it is in artifacts.

Thanks @IvarTheBoneless - so in tier 1, it's roughly 3k, and 5 sets, so about 15k I guess. So about half of the 5* "featured" dungeon crystals
    Lvernon15 said:

Go to the upcoming dungeons count the artifacts you can get and x5

I would if I could see Tier 1, I'm not there yet :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I believe 3090 is the correct amount for Tier 1. Not sure for the lower Tiers.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Tier 2 you get 8,500
    Looks like Tier 3 is 1500 per round x 5 = 7500 per month
    edited July 2019
    So aside from the addition of the generic 5* crystal at 22k artifacts, at tier 1 it looks like you'd only be able to get a 5* crystal every 2 months... which seems like a long time, no?
    And if you're at Tier 2, that's 3 months...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Tbh its an easier five star than grinding and competing but eventually losing out in current arena.

But kbm needs to lower the artifact cost for 5star. 22k is ok with me with my current roster.
    Caino1023 said:

So aside from the addition of the generic 5* crystal at 22k artifacts, at tier 1 it looks like you'd only be able to get a 5* crystal every 2 months... which seems like a long time, no?
    And if you're at Tier 2, that's 3 months...

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

He did post that and he did use the correct terminology. You don't need to take everything so literally all the time, reading between the lines is a good skill to have.