**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Dungeon Crystal

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
With dungeons coming out again today I was thinking it would be nice to have the ability to purchase a 6* dungeon crystal to help grow our 6* rosters. I personally have had really really bad luck on my 9 6* pulls and would love another area in the game to obtain them. It would be nice to have another shot at 6* champs every couple of months and would also help with the problem of being able to dupe the right 6* champions. In addition they could add higher tiers to dungeons with higher point potential and more reward milestones for people with say 5 6* champions.

What do you all think? It seems to me that a 6* dungeon crystal would not be game breaking in the current meta of the game and would address some of the current problems with 6* champions and their availability.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They would have to up the points needed and add a story mode gate, which I am not sure they will do but will be cool. It does not fit in the original purpose though.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

They would have to up the points needed and add a story mode gate, which I am not sure they will do but will be cool. It does not fit in the original purpose though.

Original purpose? You mean to have a better shot at more specific champs? I think it fits perfectly with that purpose. The 6* pool is already so diluted with terrible champs it’s nearly impossible to pull anything you want. This would do exactly what dungeons were meant to do, which is giving players a better shot at more specific champs.