**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get rid of the duel credit

Instead give an arena refill?

Comments

• Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I don’t use em. Just sell them for pity gold.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Sirmacool said:

I don’t use em. Just sell them for pity gold.

How much gold do you get, must be a game changer

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    No. There is still use even if its value is small.and no, I didnt tap on that disagree.
  • Options
    As gifting badges are gone forever,someone explain to me in a logical way how they could of been exploited as I’m not stupid but I don’t see where the exploit is.

If someone spends his hard earn cash and gift another account even it been his own secondary account why is that classified as exploiting.

In uk banks you have a certain limit of cash which is protected even if the bank goes down.
    So if I was go open 16 accounts with different institions so my cash is protected how is that exploiting.

So just want to ask where what when and how is gifting badges as exploiting tool
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Connect said:

As gifting badges are gone forever,someone explain to me in a logical way how they could of been exploited as I’m not stupid but I don’t see where the exploit is.

If someone spends his hard earn cash and gift another account even it been his own secondary account why is that classified as exploiting.

In uk banks you have a certain limit of cash which is protected even if the bank goes down.
    So if I was go open 16 accounts with different institions so my cash is protected how is that exploiting.

So just want to ask where what when and how is gifting badges as exploiting tool

Imagine someone taking a secondary account and using third party software to load it with units that were not earned. Then before Kabam has the chance to ban that account, they gift all sorts of things to other accounts.

That is just one example, that comes off the top of my head. Imagine what dishonest people could do if they had time sit and think about exploiting the system, which they did.
  • Options
    TheVyrus said:

Connect said:

Imagine someone taking a secondary account and using third party software to load it with units that were not earned. Then before Kabam has the chance to ban that account, they gift all sorts of things to other accounts.

That is just one example, that comes off the top of my head. Imagine what dishonest people could do if they had time sit and think about exploiting the system, which they did.
    I understand but isn’t that a bit like saying USA will ban guns because one silly fool when on a mass murder spree.

You’re saying if a fraction does a harmful act then everyone should be placed in the same boat as that person and judged equally or far worst than the person who committed the wrong act.

I’m Muslim and as Muslim we got a lot of stickwhen twin towers went down as every Muslim was bracketed as a terrorist or potential terrorist

But as time went people have eased up and people realise anyone can be brainwashed and nothing to do with their faith.

Sorry to bring religion into conversation hope I didn’t offend anyone
  • Options
    Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Agree. Dueling helps develop skills. Why require credits just to do so. Suggestion: make max rank versions of all champs available to duel. No buffs. People will still play and be able to better prep for content. Or create a daily map with Max rated champs and rotate the champs. We are all experts at winter soldier now...
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Connect said:

TheVyrus said:

Connect said:

I understand but isn’t that a bit like saying USA will ban guns because one silly fool when on a mass murder spree.

You’re saying if a fraction does a harmful act then everyone should be placed in the same boat as that person and judged equally or far worst than the person who committed the wrong act.

I’m Muslim and as Muslim we got a lot of stickwhen twin towers went down as every Muslim was bracketed as a terrorist or potential terrorist

But as time went people have eased up and people realise anyone can be brainwashed and nothing to do with their faith.

Sorry to bring religion into conversation hope I didn’t offend anyone
    This is a privately owned business though. If something is harming the bottom line they want it stopped immediately. So they are in a position to penalize everyone for the transgressions of a few.

I would make the analogy more to being a member of a sports team and during practice 4 people are screwing off. The coach has had enough and now everyone is going to run suicides as punishment.
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    No duel event, idk why they are still in event rewards. They serve no purpose and selling them doesn’t give enough gold.