**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game FREEZES

Anyone else having problems when they hit the dungeons invite button the game FREEZES. Please fix kabam. All month have not played dungeons due to this issue.

Comments

• Hunter1anHunter1an Posts: 5
    Dungeons was live at the start of the month squishy. I'm having same issue. Android
  • ArcszArcsz Posts: 1
    Mine has been doing this since last year. Usually i would just invite them instead
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced this issue, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

If you encounter this issue again, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we truly appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.