Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

T1 alpha ?

Ranking a 5* costs way too much T1 alphas , KABAM probably should reduce the t1 aplha requirements , I don't grind arena and the amount of T1a you get from alliance objectives is 1 per 3 or 2 day . It's takes a lots of time gathering T1'a ! I do buy 2-3 from glory but it still ain't no enough , any thoughts ?

T1 alpha ? 50 votes

Reduce T1 alpha requirement
50%
TheManMythLegendTungLeesolivagant56Primis00Mqc19IamTryingMyBestTroy_Elric123WoozieeggistaNotadruglordorplugSeraphionMawrCalleachMeshu43Skinnyfatboy82TheSaithawesomesauceunoobmeproKioboiImr4nkh4nJragonMaster170 25 votes
Be as it is
50%
Captain_KandiceLeNoirFaineantAddyosbuffajrphillgreenTerraErkNiteAndDaeDiablosUltimateBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886MeebletonMidnite93MattyySquishyjrThe_4THArsozThe_WatcherThicco_ModeRagnabro 25 votes

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    T1 alphas are easily accessible through the glory and souvenir shop not to mention alliance objectives
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 534 ★★
    Be as it is
    Do you know how much i have t1 alpha its more than 16 and i dont any champ to rank up also i don't want to waste gold and t4 class on stupid champs which only used in arena
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 50
    While it is true that T1A is a lot more readily available than before, the issue isn't necessarily the cost to rank a 5* up by one rank. There are points for and against OP's grievance.

It is a lot harder to rank up a 5* champ by more than 1 level at a time, R1 to R2 > 5, R2 to R3 > 5, R3 to R4 > 6, R4 to R5 > 6. That is 22 T1A in total. To rank up a 4* is R2 to R3 > 1, R3 to R4 > 1, R4 to R5 > 2. That's 4 in total (though this is more relevant to people wanting to rank up as many champs as possible for Arena)

T1A Arena gives 3 every 9 days (maybe extend the arena to a full 3 days and add more milestone/s), you could get another potential 3 from 3 day events in that time (depending on how active your alliance is). The glory store is a good option (could potentially do with a bit of a reduction in cost or reduction on the reset timer), but depending on how hard your alliance pushes in AW/AQ, glory might be reserved to stock up on potions. There are quite a bit available from the monthly EQ, but that would be a once off during a month.

When your focus switches over to Act 6, T1A can be a problem as there is a greater need to rank up your 5* champs (considering gate requirements, synergy champs previously not ranked because you might have had a high ranking 4* already, etc.). Consider that some gate requirements need 3 or 4 5* champs of a certain class, that would be between 288 and 384 T1A needed to have 3 or 4 5* champs, at R4 at least, for each class.

Best advice is you might just have to learn to be a bit more patient and selective with your rank-ups, especially if you are not going to be willing to grind for all the available resources.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

While it is true that T1A is a lot more readily available than before, the issue isn't necessarily the cost to rank a 5* up by one rank. There are points for and against OP's grievance.

It is a lot harder to rank up a 5* champ by more than 1 level at a time, R1 to R2 > 5, R2 to R3 > 5, R3 to R4 > 6, R4 to R5 > 6. That is 22 T1A in total. To rank up a 4* is R2 to R3 > 1, R3 to R4 > 1, R4 to R5 > 2. That's 4 in total (though this is more relevant to people wanting to rank up as many champs as possible for Arena)

T1A Arena gives 3 every 9 days (maybe extend the arena to a full 3 days and add more milestone/s), you could get another potential 3 from 3 day events in that time (depending on how active your alliance is). The glory store is a good option (could potentially do with a bit of a reduction in cost or reduction on the reset timer), but depending on how hard your alliance pushes in AW/AQ, glory might be reserved to stock up on potions. There are quite a bit available from the monthly EQ, but that would be a once off during a month.

When your focus switches over to Act 6, T1A can be a problem as there is a greater need to rank up your 5* champs (considering gate requirements, synergy champs previously not ranked because you might have had a high ranking 4* already, etc.). Consider that some gate requirements need 3 or 4 5* champs of a certain class, that would be between 288 and 384 T1A needed to have 3 or 4 5* champs, at R4 at least, for each class.

Best advice is you might just have to learn to be a bit more patient and selective with your rank-ups, especially if you are not going to be willing to grind for all the available resources.

You stated my problem bit by bit , thanks :)
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Be as it is
    1,6mil in arena hardly can be called a grind, and you get 3 of these for that. 7,5mil takes me 2 rounds a day 20-25min each
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★

What are you complaining about? T1a are so much more available then ever before. Back in the day they were worth 12k gold each and were actually hard to get.
    Be glad that you can even get the materials to r4 a champ. It use to be the highest tier at one point and exclusive to the highest alliances and players. If you can’t get t1a it’s not a community issue
    The availability is just fine as it is, they are available and you should go play for them

You remember wrong. I used to be able to sell tons of t1a all the time before. It was def changed a long time ago. But yes its starting to be more available recently but at the same time its usually the item im always missing
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Midnite93 said:

Nah you get it way too easily I get mine on overflow each time

So? The other guy fonda it hard so should nt that be looked into
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 791 ★★★
    Br