**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Cull Advantage

So I’ve just seen a video of someone taking down Thanos in 7 hits with a 6* Cull Obsidian, and it got me wondering how many Alliances would have a huge advantage and be able to do content they normally wouldn’t be able to do eg higher maps, simply because they have members who have Cull Obsidian, and how that advantage would lead to higher points therefore knocking alliances that don’t have Cull down in the rankings this week

Comments

• Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Stop this Cull train now sir! It's over ..move on! you exactly know how this works with Kabam..moreover it was kabam who messed up and i would not blame the players..everyone doesn't stick to forums or follows youtubers!
    Imagine you regularly used Cull and had no idea of the bug and kept playing and trust me it felt amazing to play this op champ..another scenario, you pulled cull when he was bugged and seeing his damage you went crazy and rank 5 him straight away so what's done is done
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I can assure you that Cull cannot take down map 7 Thanos in 7 hits in his current state. He was bugged a few days ago but is back to his release state
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    You know Cull has been fixed right...
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109

I can assure you that Cull cannot take down map 7 Thanos in 7 hits in his current state. He was bugged a few days ago but is back to his release state

He is now, but he wasn’t during the AQ series, they fixed him after it, which as I said gave so many people a boost in this weeks AQ
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TankRT83 said:

He is now, but he wasn’t during the AQ series, they fixed him after it, which as I said gave so many people a boost in this weeks AQ
    It happens, it is part of the game.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TankRT83 said:

And? I have him 5/65 and didn't bring him once. He's horribly impractical for a lot of map 7. If someone was willing to deal with it, more power to them
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Cull was bugged and had massive damage for like a day, while the last AQ was running. It’s been fixed. Move on and get over it lol