**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice - next R4

500k+ PI, Act 5 cleared (but not fully explored) and Act 6.1.1.
Immediate next goal is to become Cavalier (which I intend to do before Act 5 exploration).

No R5s (just about to form the second T5B), current R4 = Magik, Hawkeye, KM (all awakened) and Ghost (unawakened), current 6* = Domino (yay) and YJ

Have 12 T2A, with one in overflow and ample T4Cs across all classes except Tech, need advise for next R4:
Mystic - GR and Meph
Cosmic - Venom(duped), Angela, Hela, champion
Mutant - Emma, Rogue, X23
Skill - WS ( which i will run with KM synergy)
Science - Thing, She hulk
Tech - IMIW, Nebula, Ultron
All above unawakened unless mentioned.. keen to take Domino to R2 before any of 5* champs to R5..(still not good at ghosting)

Thanks for looking..

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I would say emma or thing are good options bc it looks like you lack immunities.

An other option would be go for venom (he was my first R4) and use ghost for act 5 and 6.

If you 100% act 5.4 with ghost you might be good enough with ghost to become cavalier (training and maybe you can awaken her)

Act 6 would be way easier if you 100% act 5 first.

Btw I would only play with ghost from now on (if you get okay with her you can start clearing act 5 -> order should be 5.1, 5.4, 5.3, 5.2 (2 and 3 can switch imo)
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    Many thanks

would say emma or thing are good options bc it looks like you lack immunities.
    Would you recommend GR as well for his bleed immunity? Or do you think he is past his prime now in current meta of the game?
    Seraphion said:

An other option would be go for venom (he was my first R4) and use ghost for act 5 and 6.

I love venom as well... just that i amkeeping him for that 2015 rank up gem from variant 2, in case i get a cosmic..
    Seraphion said:

If you 100% act 5.4 with ghost you might be good enough with ghost to become cavalier (training and maybe you can awaken her)

Act 6 would be way easier if you 100% act 5 first.

Btw I would only play with ghost

Hmm.. have spent quite a bit of time with ghost (forgot to mention i have 5* wasp as well for synergy, but still not comfortable.. guess need to keep practicing..

Many thanks for your reply, very helpful insights.