How did you like class trips?

mrcyrclemrcyrcle Member Posts: 87
I thought they were great. Good rewards for rather small effort. Only thing they could have made better imo is make the legendary crystal a 5* and the ultimate from Master a 4*. What do you think about them?

How did you like class trips? 72 votes

I loved them!
13%
GroundedWisdomxNigKennadoLiss_Bliss_MitriaxColinwhitworth69MrOnizukaTheDuke899Chaos_Emperor786Gigantea 10 votes
They were pretty good!
19%
winterthurTheJalliTendersquadSavio444Spurgeon14PeterQuillEtjamaSquishyjrThe_4THLegend_X95BenQcSlayerAstoundsSuperGoodKyusushuiBettlejuice26 14 votes
They were ok.
36%
ArcDeAngelusFingfangfoomfanesMqc19NoıreWîndšpäveSpiderCoolsDtl7714TimrosJMORG1111shadow_lurker22Jridenhour_3Kobster84Denzel116WoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886MeebletonLoctiteSuperGlueUHJ69Fred_Joeity 26 votes
Meh...
23%
Ace_03TerraJayBird_IsTheWordSkary75Reverend_RuckusV1PER1987MC2707RockypantherxSnaapjackZipioKalantakNoob371H3t3rCrunchBlue_Eyed_ThingPony_boyDjkrdjj 17 votes
Hated them!
6%
Primmer79LordNeoBatman1903EvisceratorJ_Sendero 5 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,293 ★★★★★
    Meh...
    Rewards are nice. But personally I dont like the week lock thing.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    They were ok.
    Eh for the difficulty presented rewards were great but hated the energy costs and requirements to get in
    Energy costs were way too high for a aide quest was spending like an energy refill per path
    Requirements- while I do like objectives these just felt horrible most of them would not have been gained naturally from me just playing the game such as killing like 300 spiderverse champs which led me to find a fight in rttl which was super boring
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    They were ok.
    The rewards were good enough to justify a small side quest, not the annoyance of getting enough SHIELD markers. I would rather they up the difficulty rather than artificially stretch it out with gates. I was away for 2 weeks, so I’m hit especially hard by this.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Member Posts: 444 ★★
    Meh...
    Didn’t like the week lock
    Didn’t like character locks
    Didn’t like the whole shield marker permission slip system
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I loved them!
    I enjoyed them!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    They were ok.
    They were ok. Better than rifts imo
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Member Posts: 128
    Meh...
    Got a four star classic spidy out of the epic crystal... so meh...
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Member Posts: 163 ★★
    Meh...
    not terrible, but 4 energy per move is a bit excessive. I hate the content released in parts, monthly event needs full release. If you can get the shield points, it shouldn't restrict you to wait.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Meh...

Got a four star classic spidy out of the epic crystal... so meh...

Me too. I had thought that since Kabam was equating this to GPGTTM that we would be getting at least one 5* from it. Obviously I didn’t pay that much attention to the rewards. On a bright note, I did form some cats upon exploration so I guess that was nice.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I loved them!
    Ace_03 said:

I enjoyed them!

What a surprise.
    What’s that supposed to mean @Ace_03 ?
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    They were pretty good!
    I didn't really enjoy the playing, but very worth it for the rewards.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Member Posts: 132
    They were ok.
    They were very easy so basically free rewards, although the energy cost was a bit much. The week lock thing was kind of annoying but that's not unprecedented.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    I loved them!
    This month, I nabbed a 5* Carnage, VTD, GR, and a Korg. Plus all the bits and bobs. So.....loved it. LOL. As for the Quest, I didn't mind. I actually enjoyed something that stretched it out over the month, rather than finishing it all at once. Of course, I had the Champs required, so I'm a bit partial.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    I loved them!
    Loved it. It was pretty much straightforward and simple, even with the gates, with good rewards.

The objectives were very easy to accomplish (excluding the “Opening a 5* Spiderverse champ”). Personally I feel that rng should be left out of objectives.

The fight completion was easy though, just used Spiderman to autoplay beginner, normal and heroic and got it done.

Week lock was alright as well, since people tend to rush it if it were to be unlocked all at once, then complain that they’re bored without content to do.

Energy costs were abit on the high side. A slightly lower one at 2-3 energy might be more palatable to most.

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Member Posts: 615 ★★★
    They were ok.
    They were simple and rewards were decent. However the energy costs were not ideal