**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that an official image of Warlock is out can we discuss how terrifying it is.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Seriously it's something from a nightmare. Kabam why did you do this. I feel like he's staring into my Soul.

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Seriously it's something from a nightmare. Kabam why did you do this. I feel like he's staring into my Soul.

He actually looks more terrifying in the comics.
    I prefer the comics. The eyes, toothy grin, and eyebrows are super doper stupid
    But I’ll probably learn to love him.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43

Everytime I fight him I'm going to think I'm playing a Crash Bandicoot game..

Same
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Yeah the MCOC version looks like a plastic kid’s toy to me.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Could they have used less detail in the smile and eyes, everything else is oka... also, for stealth spidey, he looks like he is just busting a nut
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Yeah the MCOC version looks like a plastic kid’s toy to me.
    It looks like something crazy you'd find in a Zelda game.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    He looks accurate to me. I don't understand what everyone is on about? It's the prototypical look for Warlock. Now Sunspot on the other hand, could have done with a more classical take on him myself. Anything from New Mutants era or X-Force would have been far more preferable to this obscure look.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183

Just plain bad. Very disappointing, they finally add a less-known character like this and it’s completely stupid looking. Oh well, maybe the animations will be cool.

Yeah he’s not well known but he’s awesome! I think he could be a really unique character, but I do agree with the disappointment of Kabam picking an odd choice of character. My friend and I are competing on who can get the “psychopath guy” first so meh, mixed feelings.

Just plain bad. Very disappointing, they finally add a less-known character like this and it’s completely stupid looking. Oh well, maybe the animations will be cool.

Yeah he’s not well known but he’s awesome! I think he could be a really unique character, but I do agree with the disappointment of Kabam picking an odd choice of character. My friend and I are competing on who can get the “psychopath guy” first so meh, mixed feelings.
    You misunderstood my post. I love the choice of Warlock, really glad they’re finally adding obscure characters. I just don't care for his design.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

His face just needs to change... Thats all.

I can get behind this. He looks too happy, especially given his backstory.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    edited July 2019

His face just needs to change... Thats all.

I can get behind this. He looks too happy, especially given his backstory.
    Thats exactly how he is portrayed a majority of the time he has appeared in the comics. That grin is kinda his iconic look.

Everyone will hate until they find out how amazing he is, then he’ll be another domino and suddenly everyone will want him.

I’m not hating on his character, I already want one. I hate his 90s-plastic-kid’s-toy look though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Love it. A fitting homage to the old New Mutants comics.

Dr. Zola
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I kind of like it, it's like they added a touch of Steampunk to an already Retro looking design. He was originally a very... Unique Design to say the least, quite literally a Technology Version of Groot.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I know what he reminds me of, he looks like something from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I find him interesting. TBH, I never even knew he existed until now. Lol.