**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Jane Foster Thor

Opened my 2nd 5* crystal so far and got the above. The champions I use on AW, AQ, quests and story (trying to progress through act 5...) are 5* r2 Guillotine, 4* r4 duped Hulk, 4* r4 duped Wolverine, 4* r4 SW and 4* r4 Elektra. I have 5/5 Deep Wounds and 1/5 Mystic dispersion (working to get to 5/5). Any use for Jane Thor? Can she replace any of the above?

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I don't think Jane Foster is better or more usefull than the champions you are using.
  • NafaleonNafaleon Posts: 36
    Same opinion. Jane especially undupe isnt that great.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Jane is just for arenas, not worthy to take to r2 either. Though she had an upgrade, she is hits like a girl

cff121bb1d1e30a6f3b8f870482fbde8.jpg
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Ok, thanks for your replies.
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    I like Jane Foster. There are a lot worst champs you could have pulled...cough *Rhino* *Luke Cage* *She Hulk* cough. Once you land the shock you can chain stun and once duped all those hits being crit while they are stunned.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Agrees on the high chain stuns after landing shocks. However, Jane is useful for aggressive attack rather than defensive play.

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    She is great if you ever dupe her