**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel with redoubled determination gaining power with armor shatter

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
Shattered his armor with Medusa and he still gained power, is this normal ?

Comments

• Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Does he have force of will?
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174

Does he have force of will?

Don´t think so
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 83
    edited July 2019
    I encountered this with an Ultron with redoubled determination in dungeons. I used my 4/55 Medusa, got to armor shatter, and he gains around 30-40% despite the armor shatter (I can't remember the exact percentage on the node and don't have a screenshot).

Clearly Kabam's math is to subtract Medusa's -100% power gain first, then add the +30-40% power gain from the debuff called armor shatter. This mathematically can be done either way (-100% then +30-40% vs. +30-40% then -100%), and each way would yield different results (30-40% total power gain in the former, zero power gain in the latter).

Kabam's choice, subtract 100% then add 30-40% for a total 30-40% power gain rate, reminds me of the rules governing "the stack" in MTG. However, it logically makes little sense if we are saying the reason for Medusa's power reduction is a complete shattering of the robot's system. This should be fixed.