**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-hulk vs gladiator hulk

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
I have both at rank 3 and was wondering which one to take to rank 4. I have gladiator hulk awakened, and I could awaken she-hulk if necessary with a science AG. I am 100% act 5 but have not made a start into act 6 yet. I have not completed either variant nor have I done a LOL initial clear. I also have r4 sparky voodoo and sentry (all duped) and unawakened r4 hawkeye. Cheers in advance.

She-hulk vs gladiator hulk 46 votes

Gladiator Hulk
54%
SpeedbumpTerraStfckrCosagornGNASTYSiddhantKwatraSpiderCoolsOsfan8Onmixshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixLordNeogforcefanRunamokUSAX_Factor_AgentMother_FlerkenThe_WatcherLordGenesisFreeToPlay_21H3t3r 25 votes
She-Hulk
45%
Spity68TheManMythLegendNanoDroidCliffordcanStingerbkDuke_SilverCharlie_SceneJackbrooks2580FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxlewiscallanSquishyjrThe_4THgp87Narwhal52xCtfz35Milan1405Lord_Of_The_KabamsJohnHSMawrCalleachDjkrdjj 21 votes

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got a 5* 4/5 duped level 50 Shehulk, amazing champ and I read that she is a great counter to the Champion boss in act 6.2

Will nullify any Unstoppable and evade buff when you land a heavy for 12 seconds.

Every fury buffs have a 15% chance to bait out a special from opponent, and when an opponent fires a SP, it refreshes all you fury buffs.

Sp2 stops regen and power gain

Sp3 big 3.5 sec stun, + 65% attack reduction to opponents

Shehulk is part of my attack team for AQ, AW, EQ.... only weakness is against all skill class champions.

I am not familiar with Ghulk, someone else can give you a run down on him.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    @BenQcSlayer thanks for the concise info man. Could you please explain what her awakened ability does?
    She-Hulk
    I was also thinking I could bring she-hulk for my first labyrinth run for red-hulk and unstoppable colossus. Does she work against Maestro?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

@BenQcSlayer thanks for the concise info man. Could you please explain what her awakened ability does?

Amazing awaken ability’s,

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    They are very different champs for very different purposes.
    Depends on what content you are trying to complete. Since you say act6 and Variant I’d R4 Ghulk.

The thing is, she-hulk’s playstyle doesn’t need a high rank because you shouldn’t get hit. At all. Ever

While Ghulk is used to minimize passive damage. Key words is ”minimize” since he only reduces 70% damage you take 30% and without enough health you’ll die.
    She-Hulk
    @Onmix that's what I was thinking but then I realised that I would need a high rank for labyrinth fights with her otherwise enrage will come too quick?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye depends what content you want to do
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I have a 5* Gulk at r4 and a 5* She-Hulk at r3. I fully intend to r4 She-Hulk when I have the resources. Truthfully you can't go wrong with either one.
    Gladiator Hulk
    Milan1405 said:

@Onmix that's what I was thinking but then I realised that I would need a high rank for labyrinth fights with her otherwise enrage will come too quick?

Yeah. If you’re doing lol you’re gonna need a higher rank.
    I wouldn’t rush it though. The content you have left has way better rewards and will help you much more than lol
    She-Hulk
    Oh yeah you're completely right about better rewards in variants etc @Onmix but I just wanted to do LOL to get the 2 guaranteed t4 tech catalysts from completion so I can 5/65 my starky.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    She-Hulk
    I'd say don't bother with Awakening She-Hulk, there are much better uses for the Gem. Her awakened ability's nice, but not super important. I've got both, and I'm a big fan of both, but I'd go She-Hulk first. Ghulk is basically for handling Starburst, and other situations with passive damage over time. There usually aren't a lot of those, and he can handle most at R2. She-Hulk is a better champ for general questing, especially for long/difficult content.
    In my opinion, at least.
    Gladiator Hulk
    Missed that part of your post but if you have a 4/55 sparky you can do that first run with him @Milan1405
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Anything you MUST HAVE GHulk for you can do with him at R3. Face Me is super OP, but OP enough to be fine at R3. She Hulk is much better in much more content, including things she can do which almost no other champ can. I.E. solo 6.2 boss and LOL Maestro