**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venompool for Act 5?

AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
Should I rank up my 4* venompool for act 5? One place I can think of is heal block for buffet / masochism in 5.2 and maybe on the cosmic lane in 5.3..

Other than that any other places where he is useful ? I like his bleeds and regen and the synergy with 4* sym supreme

Comments

• C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    Venompool was my first 4* and I ranked him to r4. He helped me a lot in act 4 but right now I‘m in act 5.2.4 and I pretty much never use him anymore. I dont know your other champs but I don’t think he’s really worth it, he can do a lot of nice things but there are just so many better champs
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I don’t have a heal black blocker as 4* and above and I need one for buffet / masochism/ arc overload. Besides his regen and bleeds are not terrible , hence the consideration.
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    Venom pool is a great champ but I suggest u should wait for some better champs
    @AlphA101
  • Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    No
    Ok I’ll wait then , I already have Corvus and angela
  • C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    I got through Buffet without heal block and afaik masochism is possible as well. On top of that you only get the heal block from your SP2 that’s pretty late in the fight and then those enemies would be nearly dead when I use my Corvus
    C4edmon said:

I got through Buffet without heal block and afaik masochism is possible as well. On top of that you only get the heal block from your SP2 that’s pretty late in the fight and then those enemies would be nearly dead when I use my Corvus

Maybe I’ll try a run and see how it goes.

• MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    No not really try morningstar ;)