**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Community Event Sounded Great Until..

I found out that you can’t even play it. What is the community aspect? Guessing who will win? Take a screenshot of a duel? Who cares... honestly. I want to play and win something. This isn’t Pre-School. By the wording I thought you were going to also include the actual “community” in a big tournament or something awesome.. top 1000 place with different reward tiers. Instead I have to watch fake celebrities have fun instead while I guess who will win. This is like playing with Hulk Rag... hitting 20% and getting a thumbs down.

Comments

• Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    So it didn't sound great at all? Because that's the first thing they said about it
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I found out that you can’t even play it. What is the community aspect? Guessing who will win? Take a screenshot of a duel? Who cares... honestly. I want to play and win something. This isn’t Pre-School. By the wording I thought you were going to also include the actual “community” in a big tournament or something awesome.. top 1000 place with different reward tiers. Instead I have to watch fake celebrities have fun instead while I guess who will win. This is like playing with Hulk Rag... hitting 20% and getting a thumbs down.

I know! 😂 This is like the emails we get saying they will give us a champion to help us beat difficult content and it's a 2* champ. 😂