**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold2/map5

Looking for active experienced players who don’t need constant tagging. Line ID dewylove in game tag 4abc

Comments

• Options
    Dewy4Dewy4 Posts: 204
    Currently looking to replace a jumper
  • Options
    Looking for a map5 tier 8 or better experienced player. Average AQ score is 110 mil. Line ID: dewylove. Tag:4abc
  • Options
    FezfozeFezfoze Posts: 11
    I’ve recently been part of a Gold 2 that fell apart due to other players inactivity, looking to rejoin another, can more than hold my own in Map 5 and War
  • Options
    FezfozeFezfoze Posts: 11
    Have line and am active everyday, don’t let my total player ranking sway you 😊 tag in game is The-Doctor
  • Options
    BaileydogBaileydog Posts: 6
    Experienced map 5/6 gold 1/2 looking for new ally after breakup of old one. Very active. Baileydog in game and line
  • Options
    Looking to fill 1 spot in AQ. Map 5x5 currently gold2 and climbing. Line ID: dewylove In Game Tag: 4abc
  • Options
    Had a new guy jump right away. Looking for active map5 experienced player. Currently tier 9 in war and moving back up. Line:dewylove in games:4abc
  • Options
    Looking for a player with map5 experience. Currently gold3 but climbing back the ladder. Line:dewylove Ingame Tag:4abc
  • Options
    Looking to replace one after this current war and before AQ. Scored 119mil points last AQ. Line ID:dewylove
  • Options
    Looking to replace an inactive and also fill a spot before war cutoff. Map 5 scoring 120mil and currently gold 3 tier10
  • Options
    Looking for two players before AQ starts tomorrow. Currently gold3/map5 with some map6 mix and scoring 120mil. Line ID:dewylove Ingame Tag:4abc
  • Options
    lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    my in game name is Ballz2315 very active and can join sfter season rewards do i quialify?
  • Options
    Looking to replace an inactive and someone map6 ready. Running day 1 and 2 map6 in one bg and map5 the rest of the way. Scoring 140 mil and moving up. We do all wars and aq. Gold 2. US based player preferred. Line ID: dewylove. Ingame tag:4abc
  • Options
    Finished war season gold3 looking forward to moving up. Line ID: dewylove
  • Options
    Looking to fill 2 spots with very active and experienced players. Map5 with some map6 in one bg. Top 100 gold3 and looking to make a big jump next season. Averaging around 140 mil in AQ and looking to get better. Line ID is :dewylove
    In game tag: 4abc
  • Options
    Looking to fill a couple spots before season starts to help us get to gold 2. Still getting 130+mil points in aq each cycle. Line ID:dewylove Ingame tag:4abc
  • Options
    Looking for 1 before AQ and season begins.
  • Options
    Looking for one before start of next AQ. Currently 5x5 with a sprinkle of map6. Scoring 140+mil per AQ cycle. Currently gold3 but moving up that ladder. Line:dewylove In game tag:4abc
  • Options
    Looking for a couple after this current AQ cycle ends. We are map 5 with a bit of map6 and score 140+ mil. We’re currently gold3 but making moves to get back to gold2 and better. Line: dewylove Tag:4abc