**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* darkhawk worth tech awakening gem?

Just got darkhawk, is he worth my 5* tech awakening gem? Or should I continue to save it for starky or ghost?

5* darkhawk worth tech awakening gem? 58 votes

Darkhawk
50%
humzah217arni2Spity68JadedMagrailothosFoxhero007Black2011Greifmaster911Lt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsLibertyPrimeV1Evans_Prime10or_Strongzeezee57SavageYeti2631Denzel116BlackJ4zzCosmicspiderman777ZeezoosMiStaLova 29 votes
Starky
17%
Bruinsfan8510FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaKalantakmrcyrclekubricknolanSquishyjrThe_4THBlizz_4R_OneAboveAll13Bettlejuice26 10 votes
Ghost
32%
OrcDovahkiinSavio444AhitlawTaZ_4178MCoC_fanNewman0067Eugene_VirtuosoKobster84IvarTheBonelessJOJOHARAX_Factor_AgentRehan010_Thicco_ModeH3t3rMr_incredibl3WillTAomine_Daiki100casual0nuhari 19 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Sparky and ghost are great champions,but they have around 80% of their power unawakened. Darkhawk gains a lot awakened, I have a 5* darkhawk myself and if I get a tech from the 5* awakening gem crystal we're getting in 2 months I'm gonna use it on him,he becomes an absolute monster awakened.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Hope you have lots of sigs. Mine is 5/65 sig 130 I believe and is great
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    Thank you both for your opinions. And also the ones who have voted. Darkhawk it is

Sparky and ghost are great champions,but they have around 80% of their power unawakened. Darkhawk gains a lot awakened, I have a 5* darkhawk myself and if I get a tech from the 5* awakening gem crystal we're getting in 2 months I'm gonna use it on him,he becomes an absolute monster awakened.

Hope you have lots of sigs. Mine is 5/65 sig 130 I believe and is great

Damn really? Def darkhowk then. Thanks for the advice bro💪🏻
    zeezee57 said:

I have an unduped R4 Ghost and I'm saving my tech gem for Darkhawk

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If your main champ is ghost I’d use it on her just having that power gain makes her such an amazing champ
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Darkhawk
    Yes. But only on the assumption that you can get him to a high sig.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Starky
    Stark is the way no doubt
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost. She’s much more useful. I used a tech on my DH too n he’s underwhelming. Have to have synergy to start n a mode at the start of the fight and gotta build a sp3 for null mode. I personally am not a fan.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Ahitlaw said:

Ghost. She’s much more useful. I used a tech on my DH too n he’s underwhelming. Have to have synergy to start n a mode at the start of the fight and gotta build a sp3 for null mode. I personally am not a fan.

Blah to that 😂

Darkhawk needs his sig more then ghost or starky. Even a DH sig 1 can take out omega red mini bosses on map 7. Starky sig 200 can’t.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Darkhawk needs it the most, other two are great without it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have lots of sims go for it
    I have 6* domino r2 and duped blade 5/65 for end game content. I don’t have ghost so I don’t know how to use her. But I’ve been watching videos on DH and he’s def a very good option. Plus I have 5* night trasher. So I could run blade trinity with darkhawk and night trasher for a good 5 member attack team 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️