Which 4* should I awaken?

VeteranToasterVeteranToaster Member Posts: 15
I am about to finish exploring Act 4 100%, which means I will be earning the rare general 4* awakening gem. I have quite a few champs that I could use this on, but I would love some opinions.

Here is my current journey status:
1. I currently have seven 5* champs, all unduped (Captain America IW, Archangel, Cable, Old Man Logan, Mister Sinister, Venom, and Luke Cage)
2. I'm 42% towards becoming Uncollected, so I'm looking to finish that run
3. I want to make a run at ROL in the next couple months
4. Then I want to finish Act 5 and possibly fully explore for the general 5* awakening gem and 5* class awakening gem crystal

Which champ would you recommend I use the General 4* Awakening Gem on? My current top picks are in the poll. But I'm leaving an option for "other" in case someone has a different opinion. "Other" unawakened possibilities not pictured below: Vision (Age of Ultron), Emma Frost, Wasp, Gambit, Crossbones, Guillotine, Starlord, Hawkeye

Po

Which 4* should I awaken? 15 votes

Spider-Man Stark Enhanced
20%
Tony886mrcyrcleFreeToPlay_21 3 votes
Ghost Rider
0%
Iceman
6%
TheSaith 1 vote
Blade
73%
Lvernon15Stark78AlfaPriyansh7DRTOFhfjghhggggjfhfjgJAATKINGSpinterArham1Thicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauBettlejuice26 11 votes
Thing
0%
Havok
0%
Magik
0%

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Iceman
    I prefer ice-cream. Because he is bleed and poison immune and have a huge damage. His cold snap just too good.. Dupe him and rank 5 him try to high his sig as well
  • VeteranToasterVeteranToaster Member Posts: 15
    TheSaith said:

I prefer ice-cream. Because he is bleed and poison immune and have a huge damage. His cold snap just too good.. Dupe him and rank 5 him try to high his sig as well

Iceman is def solid. I have another solid bleed/poison immune champ: Dormammu. I'm curious who's going to help me the most with becoming Uncollected. Blade and Iceman seem to be common favorites among the pros (Seatin, Prof Hoff, etc.)
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I like iceman a lot and agree that he will help you go far in act 5 but I wouldn't use a generic gem on him I think you should use it on blade instead cause his regen is really useful and will save you somepotions and the synergy with ghost rider and stark spidey will make him very powerful. Also your 5* luck is incredible you have 6 great champs out of 7.