**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Loki Great

I suggest to improve Loki to bring him in line with other mystic champs in terms of skill level... I think we could change his sp 2 so that you can apply "curse " to then make sure his sp3 doesn't become redundant have him have a debuff immunity for x seconds

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NO!

I'm sorry but just because by Mystic standards he's a bad champ doesn't mean he's buff worthy

As it stands the WORST of mystic is mid tier in other classes

The only reason he is seen as a bad champ is because Rogue has he same Sp1 Buff Steal

Heck look at science and Cosmic they have 3 good for either offense or defense and the rest is fodder

Meanwhile Mystic has:
    Voodoo
    SW
    IF
    GR
    Hood
    Guilly
    Magik

Even JANE FOSTER has impressive attack when Duped but is shunned because she's not up to other Mystic Standards

Who are all decent-amazing on attack

And defensively there is
    Mordo
    Juggs
    UC
    Dorm
    Magik

As far as "useless Mystics" go DS at least USED to be a Top champ even AFTER Leadership was removed and Loki still has a small niche of being able to take away buffs rapidly ESPECIALLY when Duped which makes him valuable in certain circumstances