**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community Champions Competition - Week 1

Comments

• Options
    MonsteramongmanMonsteramongman Posts: 21

• Options
    MonsteramongmanMonsteramongman Posts: 21

• Options
    yodudesyodudes Posts: 6

• Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Not available in my region (India).. :(:s
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Can ppl not read? U dont post the screenshots here. They wont be counted in the contest. Follow the instructions on the first post.
  • Options
    CamModZCamModZ Posts: 9

• Options

• Options
    All 3 done

• Options
    Legend_rvLegend_rv Posts: 8
    Why isn’t it available in India u make the game available for globe but then leave these promotions to only special countries. Like always u guys only disappoint.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Djztrip said:

I tried uploading my screenshots but it only let me do one.

Do 1 first, after you submit the first one 2 more options to upload will appear.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @chunkyb just make sure you spam sp2, you'll win for sure haha.
  • Options
    I duel MCoC Duckslug
    I defeated him aswell.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Win
  • Options
    midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77
    MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

We’re 2 days away from our first match in the Summoner Showdown! This Wednesday at 1pm PST/4pm EST, ChunkyB, Starfighter0717, and DuckSlug will duke it out to see who comes out on top, and earn their spot in the tournament at New York Comic Con!

Now it’s your turn to participate! These 3 Contestants have chosen their favourite Champions, and we want you to duel them for a chance to win this week’s 5-Star Hero Crystal.

Find any one of these 3 Accounts in-game, duel them, and submit a screenshot that clearly shows your in-game screen name and the account you are dueling, to be entered into the random draw for your chance to win:

MCoC ChunkyB (Champion: Killmonger)
    MCoC Starfighter (Champion: Captain Marvel)
    MCoC Duckslug (Champion: Venom the Duck)

Then, head over to our contest page to submit your screenshots.

Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the submission page.

But that’s not all! After your duel, let us know which of these 3 you think will be our first Summoner Showdown winner.

Vote in our poll, and if the majority of Summoners get it right, everybody that dueled any of these 3 Champions will win 3 Energy Refills. If the community chooses the 2nd place winner, you’ll all win 2, and if the community chooses the 3rd place winner, you’ll all win 1.

Don’t forget to tune in to Marvel.com on Wednesday July 31st at 1pm PT/4pm ET to see this all go down live!

How to take a screenshot.

So much disappointed for the region wise entry restrictions. Waited for the participation , now totally sad.

Kabam, what to do?
  • Options
    #TeamChunky
    #DakVSCobs
    #Make9KChatGreatAgain
  • Options
    midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

We’re 2 days away from our first match in the Summoner Showdown! This Wednesday at 1pm PST/4pm EST, ChunkyB, Starfighter0717, and DuckSlug will duke it out to see who comes out on top, and earn their spot in the tournament at New York Comic Con!

Now it’s your turn to participate! These 3 Contestants have chosen their favourite Champions, and we want you to duel them for a chance to win this week’s 5-Star Hero Crystal.

Find any one of these 3 Accounts in-game, duel them, and submit a screenshot that clearly shows your in-game screen name and the account you are dueling, to be entered into the random draw for your chance to win:

MCoC ChunkyB (Champion: Killmonger)
    MCoC Starfighter (Champion: Captain Marvel)
    MCoC Duckslug (Champion: Venom the Duck)

Then, head over to our contest page to submit your screenshots.

Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the submission page.

But that’s not all! After your duel, let us know which of these 3 you think will be our first Summoner Showdown winner.

Vote in our poll, and if the majority of Summoners get it right, everybody that dueled any of these 3 Champions will win 3 Energy Refills. If the community chooses the 2nd place winner, you’ll all win 2, and if the community chooses the 3rd place winner, you’ll all win 1.

Don’t forget to tune in to Marvel.com on Wednesday July 31st at 1pm PT/4pm ET to see this all go down live!

How to take a screenshot.

So much disappointed for the region wise entry restrictions. Waited for the participation , now totally sad.

Kabam, what to do?

So funny terms and conditions...
  • Options
    DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    If the contest or promotion is meant to be for a region then why you guys Kabamming the posts on .com domain. It simply global. Make the announcements clear at the beginning itself. @Kabam Miike this is disappointing. We in India not able to access it. May be you guys missed to describe in the beginning. Now come out and clear this.
    Correct me if I am missing something or correct yourself if you made some misleading post.
    thanks.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145

Hi All,

We'd love to hold contests to our truly worldwide player base, however we have to follow each country's specific laws.

This limits us in what we can do in some regions. Thanks for your understanding.

- Kaylee

This is bad so what about others who lies on different region and couldn't participate for them no rewards? Huh?
  • Options
    DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23

@DrBairagi what are you complaining about
    You know mike isn’t the only guy here right?
    It’s not meant for a specific region it’s meant for an International reach.com refers to it being a commerce domain. They are clear especially if you bother to click the link that literally says terms and conditions

its more disappointment than complain. And you are right I didnt clicked "tearms and conditions". I usually dont read them they are long essays. Its a game not a second job. But thanks to you for pointing that 't & c'.

Tell me truth buddy
    1. Do you read terms and conditions always?
    2. It is accessible in your region. Isn't it?
  • Options

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Its not Kabams fault the promotion is only eligible for certain regions. Some countries have strict guidlines on what is and isnt allowed. Kabam didnt sit down and say lets try and screw over players from country X. I understand being disappointed but u should take that out on the ppl responsible and its not Kabam.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I was worried because there were 200 odd posts to sift through then I saw 150ish screenshots that I could mouse wheel straight past so I thank everyone who took the time to post screenshots.

Thanks to the 3 duel targets for posting as well, nice idea @winterthur

• Options
    KsraghavKsraghav Posts: 6
    What do I do it says the promotion of this game is not available in my region
  • Options

• Options
    I did take the screenshot but can’t upload it anyone who can actually help me
    Plz
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.