**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing: Champion Challenges!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I have come up with a new style of content revolving around individual champions!

Each champion would have their own quest that only they could enter to face matchups that both play to their strengths and their weaknesses. Each #* would get their own difficulty that only they could go in [So like the Infinity stone quest where you could bring only 1 person].

For example, Omega Red could have some fights like Morningstar or “bleed 100% in 60 secs” and others against robots.

There are 2 big things that could be done in a variety of ways, but need to be ironed out.

1. How would these champion challenges unlock?

* At max sig
* After a certain amount of damage has been done by that champ (1* 10k, 2* 50k, 3* 100k, 4* 500k, 5* 1Mil, 6* 3Mil)
* After a certain amount of fights have been won

2. What would the rewards be for those challenges?
* Basic hero of that champion
* Epic-looking profile picture or title of the champ
* Champion specific Rank-up gems (probably not tho)
* Gold Stars instead of Silver (if it is going with Max Sig)
* My personal favorite: Master Skill unlock! A new ability that greatly boosts the champion! For example: Magneto gains increased attack and AAR vs Metal champs.
* A permanent +20% boost to attack and health
* A mix of these (like gold stars and master skills)

This seems like a very promising content that both makes players want to explore all of the facets of all of their champs (and potentially the bad ones for a nice Master Skill) and gives Kabam a way to buff champs into usability without a complete redesign. If the requirement is one that I listed above, kabam can expect profits from energy refills (it could also be a 0 energy thing like dungeons) or sig stone deals. So players get to really get to know their favorite champions abilities and kabam gets some money from people who like to grind out stuff fast.

What do you guys think? I’m interested in what creative ideas you have for either one of the lists I have ^ or potential Master Skills for different champs!