**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hackers and modders have joined in one alliance

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
So the usual suspects have gotten together to form an alliance to hack/mod in AW. They got hit at the end of the season and basically every season.

The problem is a loss to them is still a loss when they get caught.

Are we ever going to fix this?

In order to not violate forum rules I’m not mentioning names...I’ll send a ticket for that. When you go in without using backups or boosts and clear r5 heroes on hard nodes with r3 and r4 unduped it should be obvious but I guess not.

No, my alliance didn’t match them. I watched the video and death total.

Gotta fix it so the alliance that matched them gets points for the win. No, this did not affect my alliance last season, this is called being preemptive.

Comments

• UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    edited July 2019
    Kabam needs to look into this as a top priority before season 11 starts tomorrow. You will see a lot of tickets and forum posts soon. These guys are doing this for quite some time now, why not treat it more seriously? Please don’t wait till end of season to deduct points again, let’s be proactive
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    The fix is easy, not sure why it’s not being done. We all saw what happened after an alliance mowed their way into top 3 and the last week dropped to platinum 2. Their opponents still got the loss....and they were doing it every war that season not just that last week. You can’t take an r3 unduped GR and not lose health while beating opponents on tough nodes that are bad match ups without using a mod.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Yep, those fights are impossible to do even if you're the best player in the whole game.

Ps. I couldn't find this thread by browsing the forum, it's hidden.
    That’s awesome. I couldn’t either
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    rwhack said:

So the usual suspects have gotten together to form an alliance to hack/mod in AW. They got hit at the end of the season and basically every season.

In order to not violate forum rules I’m not mentioning names...I’ll send a ticket for that. When you go in without using backups or boosts and clear r5 heroes on hard nodes with r3 and r4 unduped it should be obvious but I guess not.

Gotta fix it so the alliance that matched them gets points for the win. No, this did not affect my alliance last season, this is called being preemptive.

Say what? Are you implying that it is impossible to clear R5 heroes with R3 and R4 heroes? also how do you know they are not boosted? Even still it is possible to do this, we do it all the time.

• NickMerksNickMerks Posts: 64
    The one guy killed a maxed out 5* Thing boss in under 60secs with a Blade.

And the punishments for Hacking seem to be the same if not less then account sharing.

That’s not right, imo.
    Lormif said:

rwhack said:

Say what? Are you implying that it is impossible to clear R5 heroes with R3 and R4 heroes? also how do you know they are not boosted? Even still it is possible to do this, we do it all the time.

Leaving links up too I hope. That’s the only way. Unduped r3 GR ca thing kinked and down in 50 seconds or so.

NickMerks said:

And the punishments for Hacking seem to be the same if not less then account sharing.

That’s not right, imo.

I have done that with a r4 blade.. His bleeds prevent his rock stacks from accumulating making him not very hard.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    The amusing aspect of these alliances is that they are even using mods in the offseason. Faced one of them last war. New alliance....familiar names.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

NickMerks said:

That’s not right, imo.

I have done that with a r4 blade.. His bleeds prevent his rock stacks from accumulating making him not very hard.
    No way you took a maxed out Thing down in under 60 seconds with a r4 Blade.

In 3 minutes I can believe, but under 60 seconds... not possible
    Werewrym said:

Lormif said:

NickMerks said:

That’s not right, imo.

No way you took a maxed out Thing down in under 60 seconds with a r4 Blade.

In 3 minutes I can believe, but under 60 seconds... not possible
    I have, it was not a boss, but this does not state anything about being the boss.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    NickMerks said:

That’s not right, imo.

@Lormif I guess you must have just missed it because he did mention it was the boss. But yeah you're right if it's not a boss, pretty easy with Blade.
  • If you believe you've seen suspicious activity within the game, you can report it directly to our Support Team here so they can conduct an investigation. Keep in mind that we cannot discuss any actions that may be taken on anyone's accounts.
This discussion has been closed.