**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New offer is mistitled or has wrong crystal!

Please fix this asap @Kabam Miike

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    A legendary crystal is not a 5* hero crystal of chosen class
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Yep, was just coming to post the same 👍
    Gmonkey said:

Yeah worst deal ever. 100 for 80% chance at a 4 star

Ehh, it's just not as great. The rank up gems help save a good bit of mats.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It probably A mis shuld Ben a 5 star I’m sure
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    The way it’s worded both in the email and the in-game mail, it seems like it’s supposed to be the actual 5* crystal (we’ve seen deals like this before, similar to this) so it seems like it’s either a display issue or definitely not the intended crystal was added in to the bundle
    INTEGRAL said:

It is called "thief"

I think you meant "theft". Its just an error, though.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

No, but the in-game message states 5* crystal, not that it's a Legendary. I'd assume it's meant to be Legendary, though a 5* for that is still a pretty raw deal.
    Mauled said:

No, but the in-game message states 5* crystal, not that it's a Legendary. I'd assume it's meant to be Legendary, though a 5* for that is still a pretty raw deal.
    I assume it's meant to be a 5* crystal. But let's see.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is very misleading to say the least. You advertise a "5* hero crystal" in the in-game mail. If people aren't scrutinising the offer before they buy it, they end up with a 80% chance at a 4* instead.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Going in to full-on Prof Hoff mode, this deal is at least $30-50 overpriced. The rank up materials are decent but for $100 it's a rip-off in this one summoners opinion.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    False advertising to its extreme. Disgusting if it isn’t a mistake
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Can an admin please comment on if this is an error?
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    edited July 2019
    Your newest offer says get a class chosen 5* and rank them up but your actual offer says only 20% chance to get said 5*
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    I just got this thing I could get a 5*, nope. Pulled a 4*. I want my money back
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Please fix this asap @Kabam Miike

was just going to make a thread about that.

Hey Everybody,

The current offer is not correct. It should include a 5-Star Class Crystal, and not a Legendary Crystal. We're taking down the offer and will put it back up shortly with the correct crystal.

If anybody purchased the incorrect offer, we will be sure to get you the correct Crystal as soon as we can.

Awesome
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Bought the deal and got a 4* c’mon!
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    @Kabam Miike will we need to repurchase the crystal or will it be sent to our stash automatically? I don’t have the money to spend that twice...
  • TripleB said:

@Kabam Miike will we need to repurchase the crystal or will it be sent to our stash automatically? I don’t have the money to spend that twice...

We'll be sending you the correct Crystal.
  • Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9
    Today we got a bundle for our choice of 5* hero crystals paired within classes. It contains a LEGENDARY crystal, 2000 6*shards, and rank up gems from 1-2 and 2-3. Though this is ok it’s not what was posted in the message to each summoner. Here is the message and a photo of the bundle selected on one of the crystals. As you will see the message states a 5* hero crystal not a legendary hero crystal.

Please fix this.
This discussion has been closed.