**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red hulk sig incinerate resist

KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
I was using 5* 5/65 lv80 red hulk in AQ map6 today. He gets 12.8% incinerate damage resistance per heat charge
I stacked 10 charges, just to make it safe
Yet i was taking damage from mephisto’s aura of incineration

So all those wise people out there please enlighten me
What am i missing here?

Comments

• Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I was playing the last quest in variant 2 and noticed that red hulk was taking a ton of incinerate damage too... I specifically brought him in to deal with mespisto... I’d like to understand as well
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Karuseus said:

I was using 5* 5/65 lv80 red hulk in AQ map6 today. He gets 12.8% incinerate damage resistance per heat charge

What am i missing here?

Mephisto's AoI doesn't actually count as incinerate, it says in the description that it's energy damage
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Its probs because of incenerate deals 40% more so even if reaches 100% 10 heat charges u have 120.8 so he still has 20% incenerate chance which will then still do damage also the above commenter I used red hulk in v2 and took away the incenerate if it was able to if no node that increases the incenerate damage
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Karuseus said:

What am i missing here?

Mephisto's AoI doesn't actually count as incinerate, it says in the description that it's energy damage
    Aura of Incineration is absolutely incinerate damage. In the description it plainly states "When Aura of Incineration is active, Mephisto generates Power through his passive Power Gain. Also, for each stack, nearby opponents take X Incinerate Energy Damage per second."