**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Noobs in dungeon

I play dugeons often, good rewards, but I have noticed, quite often I am partnered with a noob in dungeon, they take on the wrong nodes, and we both die too fast! I have had several 5 stars wasted this way, and would like a mode where you can be partnered with someone that has more experience in dungeons.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MrRavioli said:

I play dugeons often, good rewards, but I have noticed, quite often I am partnered with a noob in dungeon, they take on the wrong nodes, and we both die too fast! I have had several 5 stars wasted this way, and would like a mode where you can be partnered with someone that has more experience in dungeons.

There is one, it is invite a friend or alliance mate. There is no way for the game to predict who will be noobish and who will not.
  • тнanoѕтнanoѕ Posts: 4
    That's why there is global chat, you can simply ask on global and see if someone seem good enough to roll with you ✌🏻
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only current workaround is either playing with your alliance or a friend. You could always make a post asking for a partner with a similar roster and skill (you post yours, they post theirs, you dungeon together)

Kabam is definitely aware that trolling and just regular noobs are rampant and is trying to find a way to make it better, but nothing has really been said further to my knowledge.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    With random matchmaking I never bring in any of my top heroes; I usually only bring 4*s.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just play with friends, at least you can trust them to not leave right when a new room starts
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i feel your pain. was partnered with someone the other day and they stayed at the starting point.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    just get the improved dungeon partner sigil
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    тнanoѕ said:

That's why there is global chat, you can simply ask on global and see if someone seem good enough to roll with you ✌🏻

Global chat is not a good idea. I prefer random.

And random is also bad idea
    So do the math