**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Win/Loss bonus for war rating still at 0/0 for season 11

124»

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    This is really a terrible solution to a mistake that you all were aware of ahead of time and did nothing to correct. All of the following alliances were impacted and this doesn't correct it:

-Alliances on the edge of moving up to another tier (and won that war) who have subsequently already moved up a tier (they are hurt by this decision)

-Alliances on the bottom of a tier (who lost that war) that should have dropped to a lower tier (they benefit from this decision)

That's not just 1 or 2 alliances. That's a significant impact on tiers 1-5 and the top of tier 6.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Do we actually have confirmation that the frozen alliances did not drop? My alliance lost with a 0/0 and we later dropped 90 rating during the break.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★

Hi all,

We've adjusted War Rating for Alliances affected by this issue with locked war ratings during the first war of the season. We granted a flat War Rating increase for those Alliances that were frozen and won the war, based upon the average War Rating increase for winning at their level. We did not reduce War Rating for any Alliances who were frozen but lost their war.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience with this issue and thanks for your patience as we worked toward a resolution.

Will the missing points from tier adjustments be addressed? No posts since this one to address the multiple concerns others have raised
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    @Kabam Lyra do you think that it ends? obviously not. Could you please report its progress? and also support doesn’t reply me at all... I really disappointed.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Yeah, but that does not account for the point difference if you would have gone up or down a tier for the next war.... sigh. Not surprised at this outcome.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    @Kabam Lyra just in case you didn’t understand the point of this issue, I upload the image.

The point is not only rating but also aw point and the odds for points depends on rating and tier.

kabam’s error occurred missing aw points, that should be added if rating was accurate.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ericolor said:

@Kabam Lyra just in case you didn’t understand the point of this issue, I upload the image.

The point is not only rating but also aw point and the odds for points depends on rating and tier.

kabam’s error occurred missing aw points, that should be added if rating was accurate.

Did people not earn Points for the Win/Loss?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

ericolor said:

The point being made is that the possibility of going to a higher tier means they missed out on possible points from having a higher multiplier. A win at t2 is worth ~190k points more than one at t3, and they are within 8k for the top 5 slots of gold 1.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra

Any updates on resolution?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ordalca said:

ericolor said:

The point being made is that the possibility of going to a higher tier means they missed out on possible points from having a higher multiplier. A win at t2 is worth ~190k points more than one at t3, and they are within 8k for the top 5 slots of gold 1.
    You don't get Points based on potential. You get Points based on the Tier you're in.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    My alliance was screwed out of points because of kabam. It’s not that hard to understand.

We started in tier 2 war and won but received no war rating increase.

We lost the second war since we never received the war rating increase we dropped to tier 3.

That can be the difference of up to 200,000 points. In the third war since we should still be in tier 2 and not tier 3
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Ignore Grounded, Was525. He is not adding anything of value to the post chain and just derails threads. Your point is valid, and I wish Kabam would actually go above and beyond to fix it. However, they have failed every season since AW seasons began, so highly unlikely that they will do so.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★

Ordalca said:

ericolor said:

You don't get Points based on potential. You get Points based on the Tier you're in.
    You really are dense. Many alliances didn't move up (and others down) a tier because of Kabam's screw-up. So many alliances lost out on points because they played their next match in a lower tier than they should have been in. Other alliances received more points than they should have because they played their match in a higher tier than they should have been. What don't you understand about that?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    The whole season’s points totals has been compromised, fixing war rating was only half the problem. They know this though and have failed to mention it or address it, expect no fix because no-one in a position to do anything about it cares.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you have any further questions about your specific Alliance's points, please reach out to our Support team directly. We aren't able to look into any individual account or Alliance issues on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.