**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Animation department has been killing it lately

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
We gotta give credit to Kabam when it's due. The animation team has been putting out bangers after bangers. Mister Sinister, Captain Marvel (Movie), Human Torch, Annhilus, Stealth Suit Spidey, Mysterio, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian and now Sunspot and Warlock!

A big thank you to the animation team πŸ‘
Keep up the good work and please try not to deal real life incinerate damage to our phones : )

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Totally agree. They are doing an incredible job. They are a major part of what makes this game so addictive.
  • AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86 β˜…
    Yeah it's so good my phone can't handle it, but it that means I can watch it for longer
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391 β˜…
    Too bad we can't say the same thing about the quality department there's still a lot of bugs in the game and what's up with the cull obsidian "we didn't mean to make him that strong" come on now! is anybody testing this stuff?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree with everything you said except for Stealth Suit, might just be me, but the animations seem a bit off.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    graphics team has always done great job with almost every character since start of 2017 ,i'd say only a few hiccups like thor rag, sentry basic attacks, gobline's basic and morningstar's basic anims, but thats like only 4 bad out of 55! and definitely best ones being carnage, vulture ,darkhawk,killmonger,omega!
    really wish if sentry can get his basic animations reworked and not be like magneto and be more unique.
  • Manoj8410parmarManoj8410parmar Posts: 23 β˜…
    Totally agree with that but I would say Marketing department also KILLING it πŸ˜‚