**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will they add professor hulk?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
I m eagerly waiting for professor hulk

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    God knows when. Maybe never because he’s just the same hulk and avengers 1, just that Bruce banner is in control
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

God knows when. Maybe never because he’s just the same hulk and avengers 1, just that Bruce banner is in control

I think he might be more like Maestro
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I believe it would be an interesting addition.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    they could have done a lot with endgame but what we received was very very underwhelming 46 days if boring quest! and - i would love it if they professor Hulk with ruffalo's face,smart, calculating ,funny Hulk that reduces ability, controls power ,and ramps up his damage over few fights or something like that,
    - pepper potts (rescue armour )would have been great in game
    - new and improved war machine !!(he deserves so much love ,character/actor has been around since 2009 Im2
    - chubby Thor with 2 hammers
    - even Rocket with thise goasses and two gun would be fun!
    - Ancient one / Wong
    - shuri/okoye/m'baku (i hope they add all three in next BP movie)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Rescue
    Thor Stormbreaker
    Wong
    Valkyrie
    All better additions that appear in endgame
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

I prefer Gwyneth Paltrow in the iron man suit

yeah i could definitely see Rescue being added sometime. Was a really cool moment in the movie
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Now that I think about it, Into the Spiderverse characters like the Prowler or even female Doc. Ock would be cool. But I'd prefer the Prowler tbh
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I don't think we saw enough of him in Endgame to know if he really is just the same hulk, which I think is the most problematic aspect of adding him to the game. Nothing stands out as something to base the champion around, unlike say Thor Ragnarok or Iron Man Infinity War.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I don't think we saw enough of him in Endgame to know if he really is just the same hulk, which I think is the most problematic aspect of adding him to the game. Nothing stands out as something to base the champion around, unlike say Thor Ragnarok or Iron Man Infinity War.
    Well. Bruce said it was him and hulk in one, he never said he was any weaker, all he is, is a hulk with common sense
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Well. Bruce said it was him and hulk in one, he never said he was any weaker, all he is, is a hulk with common sense
    He said he went into the gamma lab and put the brains together with the brawn. It seemed to be a casual statement, and anything he failed to say like whether he was now stronger or weaker or any different physically seems more a product of being in a casual setting and not a more rigorous one.

But also, because we didn't really see him do much fighting we don't know if having the brains makes him a better fighter because Banner's brain can make him a smarter fighter, or if having the brains makes him a weaker fighter because Banner's brain makes him less rage-fueled than before. There's sufficiently reasonable latitude to go either way that we can't be certain which way it is, if any (he could, as you say, also be basically the same).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

When they add cap with thors hammer
    Or IW Thor
    Or Spider-Man endgame
    Or SW MCU

IW Thor would be the dumbest addition ever since we’ve all seen Endgame Thor.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Probably never. The professor hulk didn’t show much of his ability to be able to create him in the game. Except his intelligence
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Instead waiting for thor with stormbreaker 😙
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

There’s already too many hulks lol

Every Hulk in game has been a disappointment so far imho. We need 1 version of the Hulk that can dominate Thing in MCOC. Just a raw damage brawler.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

There’s already too many hulks lol

Every Hulk in game has been a disappointment so far imho. We need 1 version of the Hulk that can dominate Thing in MCOC. Just a raw damage brawler.
    What no.. She-hulk, Ghulk and Rhulk are all god tier champs and She-Hulk is a raw damage brawler that dominates thing?
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    They didn't add Korg until almost a year after Thor Ragnarok, so its not like we have to wait for the next movie with the Hulk in it.
  • Probably the same time they add SW from endgame
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Never