**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Unstoppable Colossus for Loyalty

Why not a 6* Unstoppable Colossus you can buy with Loyalty? Gives you another avenue to a 6*. Everyone has an opportunity to save and pick him up. There’s a 4&5* already. So give us the 6* option.

6* Unstoppable Colossus for Loyalty 13 votes

Yes, please. Pro Player
38%
KossukoseRepto23EtjamaDPXFistheGOATOlo66 5 votes
No, not needed.
46%
Swe_wolfisTheMightyKahrFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxHfchangJollyHawk 6 votes
Why? I’m incapable of understanding why other players would see this as a good idea so I’m gonna leave a negative comment just to poopoo all over it. ~
15%
Grootman1294BlackJ4zz 2 votes

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes, please. Pro Player
    He's not overpowered and is optional, so I dont see why not
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    No, not needed.
    Offering a ‘free’ 6* to everyone is not a good idea; they’re free in the sense you don’t earn them with skill since no shards... 6*s are still relatively new hence why you can’t go beyond rank 2. Imagine if UC did come out- war would become saturated with them.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited August 2019
    I see your point but tend to disagree. Because of diversity scoring you might see one per battle group. It takes a Long time to save up 1.5mil in Loyalty. There’s not a lot of people that have that much now. What with buying boosts with it and such he wouldn’t be that prevalent. Those that have that much are end game people with a bunch of six stars anyway. So he would be a bench warmer on their accounts since they have much better options. Just gives the lower ranks a better chance at attaining a 6*. He’s also pretty easy to beat on defense unawakened. Very predictable. Plus like you said rank up is not easy with them. He would be a rank one on almost everyone’s accounts for a long time.