**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear Kabam, give suspended players a chance

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Everyone screws up, whether it be spam, bypassing censors or vulgar language. A handful of MCOC users that have put tons of work and money into the game get permanently silenced because of one big screw up in chat. Being able to not talk not only screws up being able to strategize for game modes like dungeons or alliance wars/quests but makes it extremely difficulty to recruit or find an alliance... Silencing a player permanently for their entire accounts existence without any possible way of recovering their chatting abilities can ruin the games experience. This is all I ask, can we have a big reset button for users suspended from talking and give them a second chance? And if not can we atleast be allowed to talk through DMS , and dungeon chats or anything but global chat? I know some people will respond with "Its your fault" or "just use an outside communication app" but after you make one big screw up on your account you've dished out money on and grinded for hours on end on and get permanently silenced with no way to recover your chatting abilities you'll understand why we may want a second chance... And using an outside communication app doesnt always solve your problems with trying to recruit or be recruited, or dungeon communication. Sorry for anything I may have said in global...

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

Vatris said:

Everyone screws up, whether it be spam, bypassing censors or vulgar language. A handful of MCOC users that have put tons of work and money into the game get permanently silenced because of one big screw up in chat. Being able to not talk not only screws up being able to strategize for game modes like dungeons or alliance wars/quests but makes it extremely difficulty to recruit or find an alliance... Silencing a player permanently for their entire accounts existence without any possible way of recovering their chatting abilities can ruin the games experience. This is all I ask, can we have a big reset button for users suspended from talking and give them a second chance? And if not can we atleast be allowed to talk through DMS , and dungeon chats or anything but global chat? I know some people will respond with "Its your fault" or "just use an outside communication app" but after you make one big screw up on your account you've dished out money on and grinded for hours on end on and get permanently silenced with no way to recover your chatting abilities you'll understand why we may want a second chance... And using an outside communication app doesnt always solve your problems with trying to recruit or be recruited, or dungeon communication. Sorry for anything I may have said in global...

most people wont make that mistake, because that mistake is a large enough one that it is out of our reach. Being a decent human being is pretty easy.
    Some people have been permanently muted for spamming in chat...definitely not serious enough to have your chatting abilities removed permanently. I see people on global everyday bypass censors and say horrible things but someone like a spammer gets the boot
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Vatris said:

Lormif said:

Vatris said:

most people wont make that mistake, because that mistake is a large enough one that it is out of our reach. Being a decent human being is pretty easy.
    Some people have been permanently muted for spamming in chat...definitely not serious enough to have your chatting abilities removed permanently. I see people on global everyday bypass censors and say horrible things but someone like a spammer gets the boot
    If it broke the rules then it was serious enough to get muted. Thats like telling a cop "it was just a harmless 20pmh over the limit, im a really good guy".
    Bruh I have a total of 69 disagrees thank yall atleast I have something to be happy about
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt ppl get a perm ban just for spamming a harmless post without a warning. All of the racist, disgusting and vile comments in chat deserve the punishment handed down to them. Be thankful they didnt ban your entire account. Most ppl would agree your whole account should get banned for some of the **** posted in chat.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    What if a player got suspended for completing Var 1, 2 and LOL.

Should they REALLY be given another chance to come back and carry on using the account with all those resources and crystals earned by cheating?

No is my answer!

Should they REALLY be given another chance to come back and carry on using the account with all those resources and crystals earned by cheating?

No is my answer!

I'm not talking about hacking, I'm talking about chat suspension
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Vatris said:

No is my answer!

I'm not talking about hacking, I'm talking about chat suspension
    Well some guy or girl mentioned above, it you have been stopped for being racist etc then no; not at all, should have the account taken away.

I can’t imagine they stop people in chats for minor things, must be quite bad for it to happen.
  • Hey guys, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including temporary or permanent Chat bans. If you've received a Chat ban and would like to discuss it further, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.