**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units

How many units did you guys spend on the collector/getting through the uncollected quest? Thinking about going for uncollected today, have a little over 25 of each of the first three potion tiers saved up, and 800 units, wanted to know if i’d need more and should wait. I’ve ran through the quest before and made it to black widow before getting KO’ed without using an items, so wondering if now would be a good time to go for it.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    First clear of him I spent 900 units because I couldn’t dex his damn sp1. Still can’t even after 100% clear, but my champs are much stronger so I got away with it.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    First run through cost me about 200 but I also used like 8 revs I had in stash. Recently cleared elders bane and all up including refills and no revs in stash it cost me 450
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Send your roster @Lazuli
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

First clear of him I spent 900 units because I couldn’t dex his damn sp1. Still can’t even after 100% clear, but my champs are much stronger so I got away with it.

It’s not evadeable, if it’s is it’s near impossible
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    If I remember correctly, there isn’t much point using health potions once the collector’s health drops below a certain point. Revive do some more damage, die, repeat.
    If you’ve got 4* 5/50 champs you should easily do it with 800 units.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I used around 200 units and 6 20% revives
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats!!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Nice 😊
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    congrats mate...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Etm34 said:

@Lvernon15
    Well it is evadeable with Nightcrawler. His BAMF dexterity and the normal dexterity interact together real great.

BAMF dexterity + normal dexterity = “evade”

Try it against Warmachine. Just need to keep dashing back multiplier time for the BAMF to do it tricks when sp1 from Warmachine is up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Etm34 said:

@Lvernon15
    Well it is evadeable with Nightcrawler. His BAMF dexterity and the normal dexterity interact together real great.

BAMF dexterity + normal dexterity = “evade”

Try it against Warmachine. Just need to keep dashing back multiplier time for the BAMF to do it tricks when sp1 from Warmachine is up.
    Not evadeable with a normal champ then